My forex story

Hi, I am a forex trader with about six years’ experience.

I started forex trading because I read about it and found out it had huge investment potentials; however, I did not fully understand the risk involved nor the dynamics of the forex market. With very basic training, I jumped into live trading and the forex market did not spare me at all. I lost almost all I saved, and other people’s money. I did not give up because something inside me kept telling me that this business (forex) is really viable. I had doubts at this time so I started the learning process again, this time more advanced than when I started. After that training, I realized there was much I did not know prior to my first try. I went ahead to start another live account; this time I was much more successful than in my first try (at least I did not blow the account). I did not make much profit though, I would win, loss, win then loss again and on and on like that.

I started working on some strategies and market dynamics. My research paid off as I got one strategy from baby pips that seemed to work almost all the time. I said to myself, “THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL”. I started a live account with $102 and I was making nearly 100% weekly. I was taking $100 withdrawals every week until sometime in 2009 when I started felling invincible, I had made over 1000% profit, I started using $20/pip on a $1000 account. This worked well for some time and I was beginning to feel like George Soros when one day, I was very arrogant not to look at what was going on with fundamental releases, I joined a trade with the usual arrogant, must always win attitude. To cut the long story short, I blew that account in 3 minutes.

I became very humbled, but not devastated, because I had actually withdrawn more than $1000, from the $102 I started with. I went back to the drawing board. I have added risk management strategies to my arsenal but this time with http:www.zetrononlinepayaccess.com

The truth is that my numerous forex mistakes have made me a more experienced and conservative trader.
I now trade only the 4 hour chart of EURUSD. I have studied and mastered it so well. I have developed a very powerful trading approach to it that wins at least 8 in every 10 trades (with good risk management).

I am hoping that forex investors can follow me on Zetronlinepayaccess.

Thanks DANIEL OBASO.
you can add me on facebook with: [email protected]

Call me:08084237959