+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: I GOT OFFERS FROM NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC AND ZENITH BANK WITHIN TWO WEEKS

Re: I GOT OFFERS FROM NIGERIA BREWERIES PLC AND ZENITH BANK WITHIN TWO WEEKS

CONGRATS!!! TH ANK GOD FOR HIS GOOD WORKS ON YOU,MAY YOU CONTINUE TO GO HIGHER IN LIFE.I ALSO APPLIED FOR THE LAST NBL JOB THAT WAS ADVERTISED. I AM ALSO PRAYING TO JOIN YOU.ENJOY....

hey,I want to congratulate u on ur new position but am kind of curious about how much these companies pay.could u please post it to me?[u][email protected].thanks a lot.

Man ,Congratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz^1000
    E no easy oooo.U must bae a believer.
    Let God have his way concerning this.
    All the best Oga.

man congrats and best of luck in your new endeavour may the almighty see you through.
    pls keep praying for those of us who are still searching
    just believe in yourself and be determined,focused,courageous and bold. see you at the top.cheers

CONGRATS. IT WAS A DOUBLE FAVOUR 4RM GOD. BE YOUR BEST IN THE JOB, NOTHING LESS.
    correct thing is happening in naijahotjobs thats why i like the show. well am a graduate in search for greener pastures in naija cos i belive in naija.no matter what person will survive the condition in this our country. So my spirit is high not loosing hope or religating to depression and perplexit

PLEASE IN RESPECT OF MY POST LAST WEEK, THE NBPLC OFFER RELATES TO THE TEST CONDUCTED ON THE 13TH OF JULY, 2007 IN NATIONAL THEATER NOT THE ONE DONE 3/4 WEEKS AGO.

but they not issued apiontment letters those that passed the interview they only sent email to those that were not successfully or have u colected ur employment letter. reply immediately please.

shinar, this s AKJ,greatest osuite,i thank GOFOR U

how far you have not replied me. please do. i really need answer

have u been issued appointment letter for Nigerian breweries

Bros, I feel U. as u rightly put it it is the Lords's favour. Am very happy for you. and try to praise God in all ur dealings. his grace will continue being with you, Amen.

i just got my appointment letter today. am resuming on monday, nov 5th, 2007.

wish all yah the best.HENRO, keep faith; it will get to your time.

SHINA CONGRATULATION, I WROTE D SALES REP. TEST TOO. BUT COULD NOT HEAR ANYTHING.
    zacheaus

hello bros.congratulations.i am happy 4 u.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast