+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PWC invitation

PWC invitation

hi jus got a mail from PWC inviting m for a test.anyone knows what PWC test format is like.wats their pay package like and how many stages do u encounter during recruitment process

Re: PWC invitation

congrats,i got the email as well but i posted the lettern only yesterday at ikeja post office and the letter was addressed to felicia and from the same felicia.so i dont know if the letter is really for me.what do u think?
    Jesus loves ya

I have received the invitation too, but i don't know what d test will look like. Pls Someone shd help. The test is 2 saturdays away. Thanks a million.

i just got the email too.what is the test format and how do u reply to thier email.Godspeed to all yall

PWC TEST is maths,quantitative aptitude,verbal aptitude,comprehension n essay(u discuss a given topic)maths contains progression so b careful not 2 make mistake n there is negative marking.4 d interview,it's a 6-HRS INTERVIEW n u'll meet all d staff involved.it's a 4/6-stage interview.talk loud n b confident(a sure key)

Dejacrue, God bless you for dat info. Are u working there? If yes i want to know i want to know if an IT person can really have a chance to develop his(or her)self in such an environment. And pls what is in the 6 hrs interview? That scares me 2 and how is their pay like coz i must know why i'd go tru all that stress. Pls reply coz i will appreciate it alot. Thank you a milla.

Yea, the mail is from Felicia...She might as well av copied hersef in d process. I also got the IV twice [the first one copied to one Bukky, the second copied to the same sender, Felicia]....dont wori...u were invited...its just blinccooy...
    Well, their pay should be like 150k/month i guess...since dey are in d same terrain as KPMG, Accenture...and KPMG reviewed their entry level pay last yr....to 2.5m/annum
    PWC is the no.1 Professional Service Body in the World...its good place to develop one's career cos u r trained in all facets...but i dont really know if one might need Accounting Certs to keep getting promotion....
    Anyway all their depts. dey very sound
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

HI GUYS,THANKS FOR D INFO, BT I AV NOT RECEIEVED ANY MAIL FROM DEM YET.D MAILS DEY R SENDIN, IS IT FOR YOUNG GRADUATES OR PROFESSIONALS?

hi house pls can someone give us their website

http://pwc.com/

but just follow d instruction of application ...u only need the site for info about the company
    D leta dey r sending r for Young Graduates

http:///phpBB2/care...topic2154.html
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

hello guys pls i jst need to know if its only accounting graduates they sent emails to for the exams cos am a bus Admin grad and i havent gotten any mail in respect to the exams.pls i would appreciate if u reply urgently fellow house members.

i got invited too and im not an accounting graduate. i guess they used age(<26) and degree(2:1 upwards).
    anyway, my letter was also from felicia and sent to felicia.i guess since it entered my box twice, im invited.
    want to wish everyone writting the best of luck that day and pls share any important info you get on what the test will be like with others.
    with God, ALL things are possible

thanks a lot for the info as per the test. got my letter yesterday and i want to wish everybody the best of luck.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast