JAMB 2015 EXAMINATION PREPARATION HELP

JAMB 2015 EXAMINATION is completely CBT(COMPUTER BASED TEST). Are you about to take the 2015 JAMB UTME? Then you should start preparing for your success.

NOW READ THIS

Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have reportedly announced the date for the 2015 UTME Computer Based Test (CBT).

A press released by the Board’s public relations officer, Mr Fabian Benjamin disclosed that the CBT will be on Wednesday, the 4th of March, 2015.

He further revealed that about 1.4 million candidates will be sitting the CBT nationwide.

While browsing and making research online, i came across so many post about CBT softwares and a whole of that. Yes many persons and organisation has done much to design these softwares to emulate what you are expected to encounter when you will be writing your exam this march 4th but most of this CBT softwares from what i have read about them and seen have fallen short in some very vital areas, that is why i have decided to make this post and come up with this help.

Note: The opinion stated below is strictly my opinion and i am in no way discriminating against any body or organisations.

The following are some areas i think this CBT softwares should have address or focus on and as such i consider these shortcoming on the softwares part to my own opinion

1. The way this CBT softwares is emphasize is as if knowning how to use it garantee success.

The truth is that knowing how to use computer will contribute to your effective use of your computer on the day of examination but success is only garantee if you know your subject very well and will be able to infer the answer to the questions quickly and accurately within the alotted time. Knowing how to use CBT is equivalent to knowing how to shade on a paper very well as in PBT but that alone cannot garantee you success.

2.Most of this CBT softwares is based on JAMB past questions

The truth is that while past questions gives you an ideas of the kind of questions to expect, there is no garantee that this questions will be repeated. JAMB have been conducting exams since its inception in 1978, now tell me how many questions have been repeated all these years. You will find out that it is less than 15%, so small that it alone cannot garantee you success.
To succeed you need to get the jamb syllabus and study that of the subject you are about to write. This is where 99.9% of the questions is base, more than enough to make you successful and score very high.

3. Some of the CBT softwares covers jamb past question within the last 10 years or less and that is all.

If you can study and understand all the questions JAMB have set in the past 10 years that will help a lot say about 40% of what is required but I think that is quite small if we have to go by past questions alone. Remember jamb have conducted about 36 exams in total starting from 1978 and they may decide to take questions from any of the past years or even none.
To leave no stone unturn, study all JAMB questions from 1978 till date. In addition study as much past questions from other exam conducting bodies you may know. Just study, study and study, everything and anything.

4. All the CBT softwares i have come across focus on only past questions and their solution.

Yes, the aim of writing JAMB is to pass but JAMB aim is not just for you to be able to write and pass.

JAMB is conducted to ensure that you understand your area of study and are qualify to gain admission into higher learning to continue the second stage of your learning. Hence your focus is not just to write and pass but to understand your area of study and if you understand your areas of study well enough you can answer any question on it and hence score very high in your examination.

5. To use CBT softwares you need a laptop or personal computer.

While a personal computer may not be above the reach of the average Nigerians, you will agree with me that very few persons within the age bracket of those writing JAMB have their own computer. Even those whose parents or elder one have these computer may have limited access to it. This limited access make it difficult for them to have enough time to practise. Even those who registered in CBT centre may not have all the time to practise and know the areas they need to study more.

It would have been better if student have other means to study and practise that offers them more access to this study materials and enough time to study and practise expecially in those areas that they find difficult.

It is based on this shortcoming that we have decided to come up with a package that will garantee those serious student what they need-SUCCESS in their forth coming examinations. We are so sure that using this package will garantee you success that we have even offer to give you your full money you use to purchase this package back if it did not help you in your forth coming JAMB examination, something not even CBT softwares can garantee you of. But before we talk much on these package, let us introduce ourselves.

WHO ARE WE

For graduates applicant seeking to write job aptitude test, BLUEPRINT is a very familiar name. Over the years we have prepared graduates preparing to write job aptitude test and our success rate speaks for itselves.Currently we have more than 25 job aptitude test preparatory materials, the most common and controversial being BLUEPRINT MASTER APTITUDE TEST E-BOOK. We are also a leading tutor in preparig student for PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE (P.T.I) entrance examination, another areas we have achieved much success rate and recognitions nationwide.

Now we have decided to bring down our service to those preparing for JAMB and other basic examinations including POST UTME and SCHOLARSHIP aptitude test, and we are such that once more among the more than 1.4 million student that will be writing this year JAMB, those using our preparatory package will definitely add to our long list of success.

Our preparatory package comes in two formats
PACKAGE A. AN E-BOOK and other materials in electronic format(PDF, MP3, VIDEO FILES, ONLINE ASSESSMENT TEST ALL DOWNLOADABLES)
PACKAGE B. Hard copy in printed and DVD FORMAT (SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT AND SELLF-LEARNING VIDEOS)

THIS PACKAGE WILL OFFICIALLY BE MADE PUBLIC FROM FEBRUARY 1ST, 2015

SPECIAL OFFER

Order for this JAMB SELF-PREPARATORY PACKAGE BETWEEN FEBRUARY 1ST AND FFEBRUARY 7TH TO GET A 50% DISCOUNT. In addition, we are also going to give you the following additional package as bonus only for this allotted period.

BONUS 1: POST UTME SELF-PREPARATORY PACKAGE FOR ALL SCHOOLS WORTH #2000.00

BONUS 2: P.U.T.M.E/SCHOLARSHIP APTITUDE TEST SELF-PREPARATORY PACKAGE WORTH ##2000.00

BONUS 3: THE SECRET OF PASSING ANY EXAMINATION TESTED AND TRUSTED.

To get sample copy and details on how to get any of the package either A or B, send your email address, phone number and JAMB subject to

1. email: [email protected]; [email protected].
or
2. phone: 09096119817;

for enquiry send email or text to the number above. Please call is not allow.