NOW THE GREAT SECRET HAS BEEN REVEALED ON HOW TO START GSM SHORT CODE SMS COOL CASH BUSINESS WITH A TOKEN MONEY.
Oh! Thank God that you are here today because you are about to discover or step into an endless source of income that will surely change your life. Please note here that I am not an internet marketer but I am here to reveal to you the secret that has been hidden from many. I want to expose the secret now so that you can exploit it start to be proud of your financial status. Many have started giving testimonies o.

Ok! Let get us into the business of the day. Now, we are here to talk about how you can start making cool cash with the popular GSM SHORT CODE SMS.
SHORT CODE SMS COOL CASH BUSINESS IS INDEED THE BUSINESS OF THE DAY.
I believe that it is no long news that those who are into GSM SHORT CODE SMS business are really making their excess money doing such a clean deal. Ok.
I want to go direct to why we are here but for the interest of those who may not know or may want to know more about the GSM SHORT CODE SMS. We shall take a few times to explain it before I will reveal to you how to start this endless source of income business with a token amount of Naira and begin to make clean COOL CASH with over 150 million subscribers of different network providers in Nigeria.

GSM SHORT CODE SMS:
GSM SHORT CODE SMS such as 30333, 30600 etc is a Nigeria Bulksms short code service provider. GSM short codes are unique phone numbers assigned by value added service providers to interested entrepreneurs/organizations for the purpose of offering value added service (VAS) to millions of GSM subscribers in Nigeria. Certain amount of money is deducted from the phone credit of the GSM subscribers that respond to it by text message or call. The money deducted is shared according to the approved sharing formula between the VAS provider, GSM Operators and the entrepreneur that operates the short code service. This system has indeed generated million of Naira to the dealers.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH GSM SHORT CODE SMS:
There is no doubt that you are aware of the usually text massages we receive from MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL ETC. asking us to send certain word or code to something like 30600 or 30333. Sometimes they may tell you to entertain your caller with a caller tune etc. Now this request triggers response from the mobile phone users. It can also be used for audience commentary, feedback, short-outs and weekly alert etc. Those who respond or use those codes to get one service or the other are charged some amount of money like #30, #50, #100 etc. And that is how you make your cool cash without stress. You can imagine the number of Nigerians that make use of this service daily. This how many internet rich guys made their money and are still making it. Please I may not be as descriptive as possible but I want you to know that this thing gives much money to the dealers ok.

HOW TO START THIS COOL CASH GSM SHORT CODE SMS BUSINESS
Just believe me how to set-up your own GSM SHORT CODE NUMBER and start to make money daily from subscribers without selling any product to them is the secret that GSM Short Code Operators will never want you to know. This is because it is profitable and they want it alone simple.
Again, I must tell you the truth setting up this business is not a child play at all. In fact it really involves a huge amount of money and that is why it is the business of the Rich. Did you say “the Rich get richer” Is that correct? I laugh. You are scared abi!
Don’t be scared because I am here to tell you that you can now start this business with a token cash if you want to run it and enjoy the huge benefit attach to it which is having much money in your bank account. As I said early, I am not an internet marketer. I am only here to reveal to you HOW YOU CAN START THIS PROFITABLE BUSINESS WITH A TOKEN NAIRA.
NOW if you are interested and I know that you are, then order for a copy of the e book that I have prepared to guide you on how to set-up this business with little money yes I mean with a token amount.The cost of this e book is #3000 only. Just tap from your pocket and make payment for a copy of the e book. I decided to charge you because information is money. Again, so that you will know that is really a great opportunity to prosper.

To order for this Ebook, go to any ECOBANK BANK and pay #3000 only to:

Account Name: NJOAGWUALI JUSTIN ISIOMA
Account Number: 4422045185
You can call me for further info- justin-07030929561
After the payment, text your name, correct email address, bank teller number to 07030929561
Note your copy of the Ebook will be sent to you via email within 1hour.