+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: FREE PROFESSIONAL TEST MATERIALS (DOWNLOAD)

Re: FREE PROFESSIONAL TEST MATERIALS (DOWNLOAD)

Please I​ need materials too. This is ♏Ɣ email [email protected]

Pls can u send a copy to my mailbox [email protected]. I will appreciat

Pls i need a copy of total test format. My mail is [email protected]. tnx and God bless

http://sms.megastoon.com/sms.php?share=34232 Booooom!!!this is the hotest making money now in nigeria 2013 is real.U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt pay,U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt buy cards or send can,bt i cn only say Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ hv to work wit ur phone,BB,java,andriod.all of them work.U̶̲̥̅̊ stand to lose noting.it is the only 1 working in nigeria nw .you can

Make 100$ ä day mre Đ‎α̲̅T̶̲̥̅ 2500$ in 1mnth.
    B4 U̶̲̥̅̊ say is fake try it out 1St den U̶̲̥̅̊ can bck here to post what you feel

i strt 1wk ago and i was introduced.U̶̲̥̅̊ cn give it ä try and tnk me letter.naija job too hard,mke una try Α̲̅♍ while waiting 4 ur dream job .here is the link below.

http://sms.megastoon.com/sms.php?share=34232

How I Made Over 300k in 30days With The Latest Betonmarkets Trading Secret Using A Signal Software And Strategies. See My Prove @ www.ge.tt/6OA4buq For Importation Business Secret On How to Turn Your 10,OOOnaira Capital To 250k monthly see it Here www.ge.tt/2FVOfuq call me Mfon @ 08161103322

y waste 100 naria mtn card to call ppl dat cnt gv u a kobo.is nt
    our fault dat getting a job in a country lik nigeria is vry hard,
    either u knw sumone or sumbdy knws u. while we keep waiting
    for the job on merit. while cn we do small tin to raise atleast
    transport moni to go for job test and interview we applied for.we
    neva cnt tell whr out luck lies.
    so i brought abt dis idea. am nt sayin u such use 1million or
    5000naria for it. is wat i hv bin doin for sumtym nw while
    waiting for my dream job. atleast it helps me to raise my tp.is as
    little as 100naria.since u dont knw me i dnt knw u.100naria will
    nt b to big for u to gv dis a try afterall if u load 100naria airtym it
    finishes wit no distant tym.
    through d link i will gv u.u register and deposit as small as
    100naria.no means of gettin moni is easy.dat 100 u deposited
    will quickly reflect in ur acct. u will den use dat 100naria. only
    wit ur phne or system.den try to raise it to 5000k evn 1million
    naria.it all depends on hv crious u r. pls dnt say am a scam
    yet.cuz if i am i wil nt b askin for 100 naria.atleast i will ask
    from 5000 naria up. and i will gv u my acct number.
    bt here i dnt ask for dat nor acct number.am only here to share
    wat i hv. and also for does dat wnts to sit at hme a raise small
    fund.
    here is d link to follow. all u nid is to register, deposit any
    amount. i will advice to strt wit jst 100naria till u grow ur
    confidence.
    https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=60101

Pls buddies, I need this test materials. My email is [email protected]

Pls I need it, my email address is [email protected]

Pls I need d teat materials. My email address is [email protected]

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

VISIT: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000...............10......................3,500 ......................................35,000...... ....................85,000
    100,000.............10......................7,000. .....................................70,000....... ...................170,000
    200,000.............10.....................14,000. ...................................140,000........ .................340,000
    300,000.............11.....................21,000. ...................................231,000........ .................531,000
    400,000.............12.....................28,000. ...................................336,000........ .................736,000
    500,000.............15.....................35,000. ...................................525,000........ .................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
    The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS

Company Name:................... STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:............................... www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
    (DONT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE IT ON YOUR BROWSER AND CLICK ENTER FOR CORRECT ACCESS)
    Email Address:...................... [email protected]
    Helpline:............................... +234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    KADUNA PROVINCE,
    No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    Pastor William Oladipo
    RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

"JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.....

+ Reply