+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Exxon Mobil has shortlisted people for test

Exxon Mobil has shortlisted people for test

It fellows, are you aware that exxon mobil has already shortlisted people for aptitude test. Has anyone recieved this email as well? If yes, please does anyone has an idea of our the test looks like.

the test is slated for 3rd of April, so if anyone has an information, please lets have if fast

Re: Exxon Mobil has shortlisted people for test

Hey guys, I have received any email yet. But I wonder how come the test is slated to hold on 3 April. Are U guys sure of the authenticity of this mail, because April 3, is long gone three weeks ago or unless U are talking about April 3, 2008.
    The mind determeines the limit of our journey.

well i actually got an email today as regards a test with exxonmobil. the date is for 8th of May, i wonder if u guys are talking about the same test
    God Bless Nigeria..

sorry guys, that was a typing error, the date is actually 3rd of May and not of April. Peace out.

My Guy, Please get me informed immediately after your test as mine is slated for next week Monday.

Does anyone have info on the if this would be just an aptitude test or it would be discipline specific of some sort.

i checked the list of all the people that got the email they sent to me and i found out that most of them were my classmates in school.my background is civil engr and its an assumption but i think May8 is probably for those with the same background.

please if there's anyone that has done the test b4 can u please lets know. it helps to be prepared
    God Bless Nigeria..

Wrong onaquest.
    My friend has his test on that day and he read metallurgy and materials engr
    So i think its general.
    Good luck to you all and if it finally clicks please do not forget to share your testimony with the house it could be all that someone needs to get encouraged.
    GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Congrat to u guy dat av been shortlisted for the exxonmobil test. i wrote the test last year. U need serious speed and accuracy. U'll be taking 4 tests. Verbal, numerical. critical reasoning and skill test. The 1st 3 u can practice frm 2007 GMAT. But brush up on ur discipline 4 d last test. I wonder if anybody dat wrote last year is shortlisted for this test. I applied. Sucs to u all

thnx goddeski for the info.

some people have written the test already, its in batches. it would be good if we get information from them on how the test was, the type of questions and any other thing that my might be relevant such as how strict they were about the NYSC thing. Can anyone help out with this
    God Bless Nigeria..

u guy should please put me online life after nysc na die my name na gbolahan oluwashola :'(

I wrote the test yesterday, and there was nothing much to it. I am an electrical engr, so the test was in four stages, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, shapes, then the electrical skill test, which was the toughest. My advise is that U study GMaths very well then go back to Ur undergraduate courses and review them.

Best of Luck.

thanks DIMAK, ure contribution would definitely be helpful to those of us that are yet to write the test
    God Bless Nigeria..

+ Reply