Congratulations! if you are among the few shortlisted for the NNPC test. Many people may not remember when they even applied for the job but to their surprise they got a text message telling them they've been shortlisted for the aptitude test. The fact is that, NNPC have all the online data of their applicants stored as softcopy cv in their database and most times rather than calling for fresh applications, they fall back to their database to contact those whose qualification suffice with what they need at that time. This is a top insider information but that is not the reason for this thread anyway. The reason for this thread is to enable all shortlisted persons adequately prepare for the test coming up in a few days from now. Also, from inside information reaching me, there are many persons writing this test and so many criteria will be applied to choose the successful ones, not just the top scorers. So this time, it will be a game of wits and ideas. So a good knowledge of the company current recruitment secrets will greatly stand you out from the multitude. You will also be asked to fill some forms and the answer you fill in the forms will either set you at advantage or disadvantage. So how do you go about all these. All these are in their recent recruitment process. It will shock so many that feel they've written it before and know what to do. There are slight modifications in the test and only those armed with this information stand a chance to excel.
Having said all these, to help interested serious persons who are willing to pass this test and proceed to all other stages successful, i have compiled every vital recruitment information you need to know from an insider, i also included all the past questions which they will likely repeat, past questions on General Engineering, General Science, Information Technology, even Medical test and recruitment assessment questions, all these in one bomber ebook. I swear, if you can assimilate 80% of this ebook before the test, you will be looking for me to thank after everything. Testimonies abound of friends that practiced with these past questions and succeeded in previous NNPC Tests.

I normally sell this ebook for N5,000 but after many candidates from other sites pleaded that the cost is on the high side, I decided to give out this ebook to only 50 serious and interested persons at N3,000, after which I will go back to the formal price of N5,000. This is not the only site I’m selling this book, the book in on naijahotjobs, and 8 other job sites with so many people getting their copy even as I type this post now. So don’t insult me if you don’t need it. You really don’t know who I am, because if you know, you’ll give anything to get your own copy too. Only those that believe me should purchase and see for themselves. The earlier you get your copy, the sooner you start your preparation.
Interested persons pay a token of N3,000 to GTBANK,
Account Name: Isong Daniel L.
Account No.: 0116783991
Please after payment , send a text to 08098260295 indicating your name and email address. Once your payment is confirmed, I’ll send the ebook to your email.
Please don’t purchase and keep, read the informations, practice with the past questions and understand the question structure, thats what will guarantee your success. See you at the top!