+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria

Re: Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria

FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT BY R.C.C.G. make N63,000 for 10 days or N340,000 before End of this Month

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor JAMES AKABUWEZE of THE

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa

Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR

of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM.

Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it.

I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit.

As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly.

As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends

without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE

and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself.

I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of

your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100%

interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000 interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000,

N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............DENNIS WILL INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Email Address:[email protected]
    Helpline:........................+234- 809 351 8511

If you are interested to know more about the network,you can personally contact me via

Pastor James Akabuweze,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08153112963

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Knw The Truth and Make $10,000 Dollar in Nigeria monthy. (Importation Business@ $4000 monthly sure) If U Want know 6 site u can buy very cheap with nigerian credit Cards. (Betonmarkets Secret and Robots $6000 Monthy ) or (Adsense 500 usd) and (Bloging secret 200 usd) Contact me 08161103322 very cheap and To Advertizer anything u want . No Ban No Post Deleting Join www.naijastable.com Or www.tweakside.com free.

Hello pals, hope you guys had a great week? I just wanted to introduce you guys to a new secret I discovered and have been using for a while now
    and nw i av nt less than #9000 as my airtym in my MTN SIM nw

trust me is true. Let me share with u d secret behind it.

IF U WANT TO PARTICIPATE

All u nid to do is to get an MTN#200 card[d one dey av not used]
    ,serial numba of d card nd ur fone numba.

STEP1: Change ur DATE to 01/10/2010, TIME:12:30PM den goto ur
    MENU?MESSAGE nd write in
    01/10/2010*12:30PM* serial numba of d card*pin of d card*ur MTN
    numba*142536BC then send to 2348140761585.

NB:[The numba belong to ono subscriba it is an MTN secret IDMF numba]
    After u send it d IDMF numba will send u a messege sayin dear value
    costomer ur MTN authenticated numba I.D is

****[it is a 4 digit pin eg 0000]

STEP2:After receivin d message go back to ur date nd tym nd change den
    back to normal nd then load d card lyk dis

[*555*d pin of d card *ur authenticated pin#] den send
    Ur account will b credited #750 instead of #200 nd enjoy it with
    me b4 dey block it av a nice free card

Thanks
    Need fast & free internet on your phone, desktop and laptops? call [B] 08140761585

THE MULTIPLE BUSINESS PACKAGE(TMB) 3FREE REPORT
    BY
    Adeshina B S
    VALCOM VENTURES
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step. It is left for you to decide which direction you want to go.
    Direction and determination decides your destiny. In this manual, as you already might have known that to be more relevant in life in the 21st century you need to be more actively involved in doing one business or the other.

The popular adage that says knowledge is power is only half-truth knowledge is only a potential power, it becomes power only when it is organized and expressed in terms of a definite action and hard work, age is no barrier to success; do not allows your age to give you limitation. Things do not turn up in the world until somebody turns them on.

Note: the word of God says your gift will make room for you, and that when you diligently engage your hands, you are on your way to making riches, and you are going to stand before kings. So enjoy the art of been your boss by producing a wonderful, useful, and needful products and, of course, the thrill of making your own money.

Do you want to be Dictating your working time? Holiday time? movement time? and Sleeping time?In 2013 AND BEYOND ?. If YES get from these DEMOCRACY DAY PRICE PROMO online MANUALS and become BOSS of your own In 2013.
    Contents
    1. How To Set-up Pure Water Business & water purification Equipment.Step by step guide. …..
    2. How To Set-up A Mini Kerosene Supply Depot. ……
    3. Full Report On How To Made Cheap Solar PowerEnergy…..
    4. How To Produce And Sell LiquidSoap From Your Backyard…..
    5. How To Produce And Sell Toilet Wash From Your Backyard…..
    6. How To Produce And Sell DisinfectantLiquid Dettol From Your Backyard. …...
    7. How To Produce And Sell Disinfectant Liquid Bleach From Your Backyard. ….
    8. How To Produce And Sell AirFreshener From Your Backyard. …..
    9. How To Make Huge Income From Producing Pesticides & Insecticides…..
    10. How To Produce Shoe Polish….
    11. How To Produce Hair Cream….
    12. How To Produce Body Cream….
    13. How To Produce Bar Soap….
    14. How To Produce Balm……
    15. How To Make Standard Chin Chin….
    16. How To Produce Kunu Drink…..
    17. How To Produce OrangeDrink……
    18. How To Produce Coca-cola Drink…..
    19. How To Produce Yoghourt Drink……
    20. How To Produce Standard Zobo Drink….
    21. How To Produce Custard & Sell ….
    22. How to Set up and make it big in Chocolate Business
    23. How to Cook Over 50 NigeriaFood and confectioneries Perfectly(Step by Step)
    24. How To Made Stove Wick & Sell …..
    25. How To Produce & Package Special Fragrance Liquid Cold Water LaundryStarch….
    26. Full Report On Industrial Soaps Production. ….
    27. How To Produce and Sell Candle …..
    28. Full Report On Branded Exercise Book Production Business. …..
    29. How To Start And Run Your OwnDaycare Centre Successfully.
    30. How To Set-up An Ice Block Production. ….
    31. Business Growth Strategies ForSchool Owners. ….
    32. How To Get Loans From Banks Without Collateral.
    33. Discover How To Start Your Export Business Get Export License, Source ForBuyers, Handle Shipping.
    34. How To Import And Clear Goods From Nigerian Ports Easy. ….
    35. How To Import used Goods….
    36. How To Start A Mini BakeryBusiness…
    37. Get Free Financing For Oil And Gas Suppliers …
    38. Customized Nylon Bag Printing Business …
    39. How To Start Coca-Cola Canned Drink Distributorship Business …
    40. HowTo Raise Money To Start A Small Scale Business…..
    41. BusinessPlan made Easy……..
    42. NAFDACRegistration Made Easy for Small Scale Business.
    43. HOW TO START YOUR OWN MINI GSMTELEPHONE COMPANY WITH ZERO CAPITAL OFFERING BOOSTER FREE PHONE PACKAGE TO OVER 100,000 CALLS CENTERS ACROSSTHE COUNTRY!
    44. FREE REPORT ON HOW TOOPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA.
    45. How To Produce Hair Cream
    46. How To Produce Germicide Izal
    47. How to Produce and sell DetergentPowder Soap
    48. How To Produce Germicide Izal
    49. How to Produce and sell Detergent Powder Soap
    50. Full Report On How To Made Cheap Solar Power Energy…..
    51. FUMIGANTS PRODUCTION
    52. STYLING GEL PRODUCTION
    53. SUGAR PRODUCTION
    54. CEMENT PRODUCTION
    55. TABLET SOAP PRODUCTION
    56. WINE (RED WINE) PRODUCTION
    57. SHAMPOO PRODUCTION
    58. POLYTHENE BAGS PRODUCTION
    59. OINTMENTS/POMADES PRODUCTION
    60. INKS PRODUCTION
    61. GLASS PRODUCTION
    62. FOAM PRODUCTION
    63. CANDLES PRODUCTION
    64. ADHESIVES (GUM) PRODUCTION
    65. EMULTION PAINT PRODUCTION
    66. PURE WATER PRODUCTION
    #1,000 Each
    Call 08080433114
    You will get all these complete products manuals at 50% rate price #500 each from 10pieces.
    #10,000 for combined 30 pieces
    w

Learn Exactly How i Made Over 300,000Naira from Home with Betonmarkets Using My Premium and Working Signal Indicator Check This http://www.ge.tt/6OA4buq How I Change 12,000naira to 240,000Naira with UK,USA,Asian Importation Guide in Just 30days Proved @ http://www.ge.tt/7YqXeuq Call Mfon @ 08161103322 To Get It Almost Free

y waste 100 naria mtn card to call ppl dat cnt gv u a kobo.is nt
    our fault dat getting a job in a country lik nigeria is vry hard,
    either u knw sumone or sumbdy knws u. while we keep waiting
    for the job on merit. while cn we do small tin to raise atleast
    transport moni to go for job test and interview we applied for.we
    neva cnt tell whr out luck lies.
    so i brought abt dis idea. am nt sayin u such use 1million or
    5000naria for it. is wat i hv bin doin for sumtym nw while
    waiting for my dream job. atleast it helps me to raise my tp.is as
    little as 100naria.since u dont knw me i dnt knw u.100naria will
    nt b to big for u to gv dis a try afterall if u load 100naria airtym it
    finishes wit no distant tym.
    through d link i will gv u.u register and deposit as small as
    100naria.no means of gettin moni is easy.dat 100 u deposited
    will quickly reflect in ur acct. u will den use dat 100naria. only
    wit ur phne or system.den try to raise it to 5000k evn 1million
    naria.it all depends on hv crious u r. pls dnt say am a scam
    yet.cuz if i am i wil nt b askin for 100 naria.atleast i will ask
    from 5000 naria up. and i will gv u my acct number.
    bt here i dnt ask for dat nor acct number.am only here to share
    wat i hv. and also for does dat wnts to sit at hme a raise small
    fund.
    here is d link to follow. all u nid is to register, deposit any
    amount. i will advice to strt wit jst 100naria till u grow ur
    confidence.
    https://nairastake.com/start_new.laz?code=60101

Re: Fille et video est deux là une sexe

START MAKING MONEY WITH JUST #1000

Have you been looking for ways to Earn money Online in NIGERIA doing part time or Full Time Tasks? if The Answer is YES!, Then Your Search Ends Right Here! It doesn\'t matter whether you are a student, Undergraduate, youth copper, graduate, unemployed, businessman, housewife etc As long you can read and Understand the contents of this Page, you Are Good to Start. NairaLoad is a referral based Programme, Our Programme Brings members to this community and they make money as they do, We are not MLM, we are Not Ponzi, and we are not \"GET RICH Quick!\" scheme. Making Money Online In Nigeria with our program is easy and very legitimate. Voted No 1 program by our happy members. Nairaload is Affiliated to Scodan International Ltd registered with the federal republic of Nigeria with the registration Number RC 706459. This Programme is created to eliminate Internet business scams and to provide easy and cost effective ways to earn money online simply by networking and clicking adverts. The process to start making money online in Nigeria with us is easy You just have to register then get your account approved by making a one time payment of N1000. After you got approved you can copy your referrer link and start inviting others to join through your link. Once they join you\'ll earn N500 from each approved member. You must be informed that the people you refer needs to get approved before you earn, we will pay youN500 from each approval fee they pay. Our minimum payment cashout isN3000, that means anytime your NairaLoad earning balance accumulated to N3000 you can simply click on withdraw earnings and we will send your earnings to your Bank account. Also, make sure you fill in a correct bank account detail so as to get your earnings credited when due. However, if you do not have a bank account here in Nigeria we can arrange other means to pay you. Just get in touch with our quick response customer representatives. We have our brand to protect, there is only one programe and that is NairaLoad, we make earning money online easy with onlyN1000. We are creating avalanches of opportunity to earn with us and every day we think, implement and create a sustaining opportunity to make money online in Nigeria Quickly Signup register then login and click on the link Approve Account to see how to pay your approval fee.
    How do i become a member to this wonderful Program?
    To become a member of this amazing Naira rain splash programme, you need to register,get your account Approved with One Thousand Naira(N500x2=N1000) Onetime fee and start Earning by referring others through your referral link. You Can Also Describe our System as An Investment Programme where you Grow your Investment Simply By Inviting Others. We have made this programme in a way that you must get back your N1000 Investment(Approval) fee and more in less than 1 week of joining this programme, either by referring just 6 persons, benefiting from our weekly Cash Giveaway and so much more. There is never a loss with NairaLoad. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through direct bank deposit. The minimum payout is N3000. Earnings Example From Friends You Refer »You refer 30 Approved Members per day = N15,000 »Your daily earnings = N15,000 »Your weekly earnings = N105,000 »Your monthly earnings =N450,000 The above example is based only on 30 Approved. What if you had more referrals? Click on the link to join http://nairaload.com/index.php?ref=segtom

Do you want to be successful THIS YEAR 2015 and BEYOND?
    Do you want to develop skills to make you successful?
    Do you want to be self employed and an employer?
    Do you want to be wealthy and create wealth for others?
    Do you want to discover where to get business finance?

If your answer is YES! Then my FRIEND: “THE 800 BUSINESS IDEAS” E-Book is for YOU!

GRAB YOUR COPY FOR N2,000 and SUCCESS IS YOURS FOR LIFE.

Take action TODAY and your TOMORROW will be GUARANTEED.

CALL OR TEXT GICTECH ON 08029266280, 07030892599, 08074642126 TO GET YOUR COPY.

GREAT BONUSES AWAIT THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE TO ORDER FOR THIS WONDERFUL E-BOOK.

HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

VISIT: www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

Calvary greetings to you all, I am Pastor William Oladipo,The Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you all to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program that was been introduced to members of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out online so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from the program.

This is about an Online Investment Company that gives individuals and corporate investors the opportunity of earning in their investment platform. When you invest with the company, they trade with your fund on their platform and pay you a 7% interest of your capital daily for ten working days. Then at the end of the ten working days, the company pays back the initial start-up capital you used in investing. For instance if you invest N50,000 the company trades with it and pay you 7% of N50,000 which is N3,500 as an interest daily. Then you will be getting the N3,500 everyday until ten working days, after which the company pays you back the initial start up capital of N50,000 which you used in investing at first. The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

Personally, I joined this programme i'm about to review to you on 16th November 2013. It was been introduced to me by a member of my church who is a regional branch manager with SKYBANK Ibadan. I have lost so much in online and offline businesses like this. I was a victim of WONDER-BANKS, GETWAYCLUB, DOLLAR2DOLLAR, CASHTREE etc and as the saying goes "once bitten, twice shy" i was totally skeptical when he introduced STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT to me due to my past experiences so i didn't want to fall victim again but on a second thought, I gave them a practical trial by investing with them though it wasn't a huge amount of money. I tried them with N500,000 < FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA > worth of investment so that if it flops at the end of the day, i wouldn't loose much but to God be the glory that at the end of the investment plan days, the outcome was positive. i got an alert on my account notifying me of the payment been made.

I went further to learn more about their medius operandi and i realized that there are TWO ways you can earn from them, One is through investing in their different investment plans and the second one is through their referral bonus packages by referring or introducing other people to the programme. you make 20% of your downliners capital. The post you saw from me on the online forum is one of my online campaigns. I also do offline campaigns like SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS etc. I had my previous seminar in and Asaba while my current one will be in Ibadan and Calarba. As i keep telling my referrals, no matter how much i tell them about the genuineness of this programme, it is only practical trials that will fully convince them. So i urge you to give it a trial. As far as myself < Pastor William Oladipo > is concerned, this is real, lots of others and myself are living witnesses.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.......DAYS.......DAILY INTEREST.......INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000...............10......................3,500 ......................................35,000...... ....................85,000
    100,000.............10......................7,000. .....................................70,000....... ...................170,000
    200,000.............10.....................14,000. ...................................140,000........ .................340,000
    300,000.............11.....................21,000. ...................................231,000........ .................531,000
    400,000.............12.....................28,000. ...................................336,000........ .................736,000
    500,000.............15.....................35,000. ...................................525,000........ .................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000
    The interest rate is based on "The higher the capital, the higher the interest" Which means that the amount the investor gets as interest is based on the amount he/she is investing.

BELOW IS THE COMPANY DETAILS

Company Name:................... STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:............................... www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com
    (DONT CLICK ON THE WEBSITE, JUST TYPE IT ON YOUR BROWSER AND CLICK ENTER FOR CORRECT ACCESS)
    Email Address:...................... [email protected]
    Helpline:............................... +234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network, Visit www.standardlifeinvestmentsnetwork.webs.com

OR you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    KADUNA PROVINCE,
    No. 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    Pastor William Oladipo
    RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

"JESUS CHRIST IS LORD...../

Are you employed, unemployed, a youth corps member, housewife or student? Do you desire an income raise, an extra income or even as a paid employee? It works in and outside Nigeria. I am a Networking Marketing expert and I want to share my success secret with you. Do you have the following?
    1.A bank account
    2.5 friends out of thousands you want to empower
    3.N1,600 ($8 ) @ N200 per $1 (fixed rate)
    If you have the above listed items and you want to take a risk like I did to succeed, put your comment across and I will show you how to turn N1,600 to hundreds of thousands in simple basic steps. PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS NETWORKING BUT A SIMPLE ONE TO DO. NO BUYING & SELLING. NO REJECTION, NO FAILURE! NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED. This is an opportunity that empowers you so you can empower others and be happy for the rest of your life. (Thank me later, but let's be serious first).
    While you're reading jokes and wasting your precious data and time on Facebook, some other people use their data for business, enjoying their lives and living their dreams. Take heed now, get serious so you can forge ahead. Take this opportunity now!!! Contact me on 08085791829 (call/whatsapp) or 2A206053 (BBM) for your registration and more enquiry.

Expand your career/Get your dream job with ease. Enjoy 90% off & be a Certified Service Professional by Service Quality Institute USA.
    Offer runs all through Oct 2016.
    Training duration: 2days only.
    Fee:10,000 naira
    for more info visit:www.stronixconsults.com call: 08033332340, 07033533742, 07034203413
    Hurry while offer last.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12