When you don’t know who you are, then you have accepted what people think Concern you. Listing God does not make a failure, if God is not a failure that means you are not a failure too. For your maker is the owner of riches, and as much as you know that you are the express image of the creator of heaven and earth, you should know that you are a success.

O.K. Now that you have known whom you are, and God your creator is not a failure, and if he is not a failure you too can’t be a failure, but does that guaranteed you a success. Now your question is what you can do. AND THAT TAKES US TO THE NEXT STEP.

PLEASE CONTINUE READING BECAUSE, AN INFORMED MIND IS THE REASONABLE ONE, SO GO A HEAD AND READ NO MATTER THE PAIN FOR IF IT IS PAINFUL, IT MUST BE GAINFUL.

O.K. if that has been taken, then it is right time I took you to the step that will lead you to your promise land, but am going to make it brief to CONTINUE NEXT WEEK THURSDAY.

O.K. les go, your first step start form your MOUTH, for your mouth is the Chanel of your WEALTH. Many people do not know why God gives them mouth, but I want to let you know that your mouth is given you to CONSTRUCT YOUR LIFE. Do you know that every thing your eyes can see hear on earth, all exist just by a spoken words of your creator. As I told you before that you are the express image of God almighty, that alone gives you the POWER AND ABILITY YOU NEED TO SPEAK FORTH WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU ARE NOT SEEING, INTO EXISTENCE.

I will stop hear as I promise not to take much of your time.

But before you go, take this advice from us, when you rich home to day please purse and think on these words you have heard. BECAUSE IF YOU CAN THINK AND MAKE USE YOUR MIND VERY WELL, YOU WILL KNOW THAT THERE IS SO MUCH IN SIDE YOU. Nevertheless this is just the beginning; I have so many ideas to in part in you. Keep reading and meditating on those words, it won’t be long your life will becomes a testimony.

This inspired message is brought to you by REVEALED LIFE MINISTRIES A.K.A. CHRIST PURPOSE CHURCH .
NO 99 TOMBIA EXTENSION G.R.A PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE

IF YOU ARE TOUCH OR BLESS BY REVEALED WORLD OF SUCCESS AND YOU WANT TO BE RECEIVING OUR FREE REVEALED WORD OF SUCCESS
YOU CAN MAIL US AT [email protected]