WELCOME BACK TO THE WORD OF SUCCESS PART II.

To refresh your mind, last week I told you that your MOUTH is given you to CONSTRUCT YOUR LIFE.

So to day we are going to look at some scriptures. Follow me to the book of James 3vs 2-4 and 10. I ready from King James Version.

For in May things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.

In Vs 3. Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, [under line bits in the hors mouth].that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.

Look at the under line in Vs three taking about animal called hors. That bits is what the rider uses to signal the hors which ways he want it to go, either right or lift and hors obey. That is you as a human been where ever your mouth goes your life goes also. So be careful what you speak concerning your life, for your life will take the direction of your mouth. O.k. let look at Vs four.

Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listed.

Vs four takes about a ship, it says so great a ship is or how big a ship may be. It been control by a small helm or a small string, know matter how dangerous a wind may comes against the ship it can never change the direction of the ship oh my God, do you know that many have changed there direction or been stand still just because of life challenges, listing to these. A FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME THAT THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE A PROBLEM IS BY CONFRONTING THE PROBLEM.

Finally I draw my conclusion from Vs ten which says OUT OF THE SAME MOUTH PROCEEDED BLESSINGS AND CURSING WHICH NOT SO TO BE.

My fellow reader do you know that many have ruled there life just by the words of there mouth, e.g have you see a business man or woman and when you ask them how is business gas there reply, oh men things are very bad, and they are right. The bible says that you shall have whatsoever thing you say or ask, you see let us learn how to speak positive things in our life.

Lastly I want to let you know that WHERE YOU ARE NOW IS AS A RESULT OF WORDS YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING MANY YEARS GO, AND WHERE YOU WILL BE TOMORROW WILL BE AS A RESULT OF WORDS YOU ARE SAYING TO DAY. So therefore you can take control your life if you want because life is a CHOICE NOT A MYSTERY.
See you the same day next week, and god bless you all amen.

This inspired message is brought to you by REVEALED LIFE MINISTRIES A.K.A. CHRIST PURPOSE CHURCH .
NO 99 TOMBIA EXTENSION G.R.A PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE

IF YOU ARE TOUCH OR BLESS BY REVEALED WORLD OF SUCCESS AND YOU WANT TO BE RECEIVING OUR FREE REVEALED WORD OF SUCCESS
YOU CAN MAIL US AT [email protected]