FRIENDS, All you have to do is just register with this website and start filling forms online daily.
They pay you just $1 for every form filled.
I like how simple their forms are. As if you are filling form for creating account on yahoo mail , gmail , face book, etc.
To be honest, it will take 2 minutes finish filling one form. You can fill as many forms as you can depending on how long you stay online each day.
EXAMPLE: If you spend 1 hour 30 minutes per day and fill 40 forms, that is equal to $40. I AM NOT PLAYING!!
I have not seen an easy job like this.
YOU will be paid through any of the following ways depending on the one you choose:
they pay through:check, Pay order, Demand Draft, Wire-transfer, Fund Transfer, Paypal, Western Union Money Transfer, Money Gram.

NOTE: Incase, you need paypal account, I can assist you with the information on how you will open and verify your paypal account here in Nigeria in 2 days.
And also how you can easily cash your money from your paypal account into Naira in 4 hours.
If you are interested to start the job now buy the info from me N1,500 only. I will send the info to you as soon you pay me just N1,500.
DILIGENCE LEADS TO SUCCESS!!