+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Topic: WHY SMALL BUSINESSES FAIL

Re: WHY SMALL BUSINESSES FAIL

In addition to the useful tips Mr. Emmanuel shared, the following are also the causes of small business failure;

Choosing the wrong business:
    Many people dabble into a business they do not have passion for. The fact is any business that seem like a job will not last. Any slightest problem and you will loose interest.
    Poor marketing:
    Many small businesses fail because they do not budget enough money for marketing. Some of them has quality products and has capacity to offer high quality services, but cannot generate enough sales due to poor marketing. Big corporations invest a substantial part of their revenue in marketing.
    Lack of entrepreneurship skill:
    Business is not a game of chance. To succeed you have to possess an entrepreneurial mindset and at least basic entrepreneurship skill.
    Insufficient knowledge of the business:
    Many small businesses are easy to start, and as a result many people do not find it necessary to seek expert advice or learn the ropes from the practitioners. It is only when they start the business that they find out that the business is not as east as they envisioned.
    Lack of information:
    Business world is dynamic. The process you use today can be obsolete tomorrow. So, if you cannot keep abreast of the changes, you will not compete. And that result in business failure.

Quote Originally Posted by okmoreal View Post
    WHY SMALL BUSINESSES FAIL

POOR LOCATION: Some of the reasons why start-up fail is the inability to situate in a good area for business. Sometimes some organizations are located far away from raw materials and factors of production like labour. If a fast food is located close to a bank, the business will thrive and if a boat manufacturer is located in the neighbourhood there will hardly be sales because it is not a riverine area.

MISUSE OF FUNDS: Mismanagement of business of business fund is a big problem that causes stunted growth. If a business begins to make profit, part of it should be reserved for the future plan and continous existence. Atleast 40% should be added back to the capital and not misused by the business owner for luxurious spending.

LACK OF SUFFICIENT CAPITAL: So many small businesses have this problem as there number one, because it is the capital that will make provision for office and equipment, staffing, cost of production and advertising. Sometimes start-ups need good capital depending on the plan of the business for instance, you cannot run a cyber cafe with as low as a hundred thousand naira. You would have to consider the cost of getting an office that is the rent, then the computers, printers, ISP(Internet service provider), furniture etc.

LACK OF EXPERIENCE: Where a business owner fails to make a good plan there would be failure in the long run of the business and this is as a result of inexperience,also if a businessman does not understand the kind of business to do and how to manage people very well there would be problems.Inability to convince investors with a good business plan and a proposal is going to be a big problem,a business person should enjoy and be passionate about his or her business.

OVER-INVESTMENT IN FIXED ASSETS: Sometimes some companies have made mistakes in the area of acquiring gadgets, machinery and buildings. If an upcoming business should have over sufficient space and they paying for the rent, it affects the size of their capital because such space is not used to give them extra income. It is dangerous to have excessive working equipment and over staffing.

COMPETITION: Some business cannot cope with the rising effects of competition in their area of specification, because of lack of good planning strategy which could sometimes be as a result of piggy-backing. Piggybacking means depending on a bigger business for survival, some businesses find it difficult to build their brand and differentiate themselves from the crowd which a problem and one of the biggest reasons small businesses fail.

I remain your business consultant anytime,always at your service,keep a date with me weekly(every wednesday).See you at the top.Wishing my dear readers, a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

Mr Emmanuel.

great stuff.

Newbie toluwalomo_writingmachine's Avatar

Moderator...pls put stop guards in place for all these spamming crap. It is devaluing this forum.
    100% Unique. SEO-Optimized. Well Researched. High Quality Articles. More Traffic More Money. 08028359778| [email protected]

These miu miu Handbags

These miu miu Handbags are manufactured keeping in miu miu Shop Online Put by . miu miu Release Op Art Brown Satchel Handbag in our miu miu outlet keep is the ever approved, go-everywhere bag. Our miu miu Safety-valve Online put by are designed to be both in vogue and functional. miu miu handbags on trafficking at the miu miu way out online Accumulation can run across your requirements. miu miu Handbags Market Stores are two general places that these smart shoppers innumerable in the interest of miu miu Purses on Sale. A specific of the choicest places online to set aside miu miu handbags is on eBay. I be suffering with personally seen feign miu miu handbags that are absolutely knotty to separate from true miu miu handbags. Those who obtaining miu miu handbags from an bona fide miu miu store can be 100% stable they are receiving genuine handbags. miu miu handbags are regarded as cheap fashionable handbags you can purchase. come from :http://www.bagsmiumiu.com
    http://www1.boke-world.com

These miu miu Handbags

Authentic miu miu Handbags and Authentic miu miu Handbags Wholesale is your best choice. miu miu handbags are your good choice. The fashionable coach handbags are the most popular handbags in recent. miu miu handbags are your excellent selection. miu miu handbags are among the most copied handbags due to their great popularity. miu miu handbags are smooth and elegant. miu miu handbags are a clear example of success - the best selling Coach bag today is the shoulder tote. In fact, Coach handbags are mostly in the design, the bag. Brand miu miu Handbags are one of the best handbags series in the market for females nowadays. miu miu handbags are one on the list of major brand names in terms of handbags and purses. Without a doubt, miu miu handbags is of the largest names in the fashion industry. miu miu handbags are among the most sought following handbags out there inside the worldwide industry today. Today, style and quality leather for the continuation of the tradition of miu miu handbags is responsible. from:http://www.bagsmiumiu.com
    http://www1.boke-world.com

French speaking virtual assistant

This forum is a Joke!

Spy Software for Mobiles

It is very a pity to me, I can help nothing to you. But it is assured, that you will find the correct decision. I apologize for flooding, just curious soft Mobile Spy Phone Software - Secretly monitor Calls, SMS and Location logs. Buy for only $0!

Every Business no matter how small it is great. It is always fun watching your business grow.

I have got this secret to importation business In Nigeria or any other African countries.

Order for your Ebook on Starting importation with less than N10,000 ($80) visit www.wealthymanual..com or CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF

Re: Salope sa telle une établir de mère lusine

FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT BY R.C.C.G. make N63,000 for 10 days or N340,000 before End of this Month

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor JAMES AKABUWEZE of THE

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa

Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR

of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM.

Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it.

I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit.

As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly.

As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends

without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE

and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself.

I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of

your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100%

interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000 interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000,

N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............DENNIS WILL INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Email Address:[email protected]
    Helpline:........................+234- 809 351 8511

If you are interested to know more about the network,you can personally contact me via

Pastor James Akabuweze,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08153112963

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Re: Salope sa telle une établir de mère lusine

Many people have the ambitions and dreams of schooling overseas. Many of these dreams were cut short by low GRE and TOEFL scores. Those that are however lucky to score high in these exams do not find it lucky to obtain Visas from the various embassies due to non payment of SEVIS fee. I also was a victim of the SEVIS saga. However, there happens to be a newly discovered secrets of how to avoid all these pitfalls.

1. If you do not register for your exams on time, there are chances that there may not be available dates for you to write them. Hence, you may not meet the deadline for admission to the school you aspire to enroll. Most delays in registration are caused by high fee being charged by the exams agents.

2. Even if you are lucky to have high scores in these exams, you still have the embassy to battle with. For those aspiring to study in the United States of America, another big task is the payment of Student and Exchange Visitors Information System (SEVIS) fees. If you don't have relatives overseas to pay for you, then you were left with no other choice than to go to SEME border to pay.

THE WAY OUT

An Authentic way to bypass all the hassles of late registration and wahala associated with SEVIS is finally revealed. For detailed information on this, click here.

This is about the best and most efficient way to Secure that admission fast.

For details click here

+ Reply
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast