+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Who wants $50 for free? - new program could earn you thousands of dollars.

Who wants $50 for free? - new program could earn you thousands of dollars.

This is brand new and from what I can tell, totally legit and risk-free. They will actually give you $50 to join and add to that daily, up to $20 a day! It is available world wide too. UPDATE: I already earned over $1500!

Here is my link to join and the write up I received from my sponsor

paybox.me/r/tobioni

What Is It?
    PayBox is a new payment service that is being built from the ground up in a grass-roots way. PayBox is developing an online currency and payment processing service to make buying and selling online easier, more secure and available to everyone.

We're designing our service with the help of a dedicated group of EarlyBird users who are contributing ideas and feedback.

Stages of development planned to launch in 2011:

• Person-to-Person transactions.
    • Small Business integration, including payment processing modules for all popular shopping cart software.
    • Mid-sized Business integration.
    • Major Online Store integration.
    • Debit Card linked to your PayBox account.
    • Currency exchange with all major world currencies.

Why Join?
    • You start with a $50 balance and it's free.
    • PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.
    • You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.
    • You'll be an EarlyBird user before PayBox opens to the public.
    • You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.
    • You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

Your Job

As an EarlyBird user of PayBox, it's your job to...

Participate. Share your opinion and complete tasks which can be done from the comfort of your home or office computer.

Be available by email. If we need your help with a special task, we must be able to reach you in a timely manner by email.

Be an advocate. You may invite your trusted friends and family to join PayBox.

We'll add new tasks as we continue to grow. With each new task, you can always choose to participate (and get rewarded) or not.

Join here.... paybox.me/r/tobioni

You should receive a message right back asking you to confirm your subscription. You will click on the link provided.

You will then receive a second message with the subject "Welcome to PayBox!".

It will contain the link to log into your account where you will find your referral link and information about keeping your account active.

Re: Who wants $50 for free? - new program could earn you thousands of dollars.

So you accumulate all this money and the company launches their system.What guarantee do u have of getting anything out of the whole system bcos it all looks like a very intelligent marketing strategy to build a consumer based market for this company.On the Internet good profit is never cheap.Its just my opinion anyway.

+ Reply