It might interest you to know that the gap between you and The millions of naira waiting for you in this business is Nothing but the “basic understanding of an export
Business process”. Understanding the fundamentals of an
Export business process especially as it concerns securing a
GENUINE EXPORT ORDER/ CONTRACT with a well Secured method of payment and payment term, then you are on your way to Making UNIMAGINABLE LOADS OF MONEY. If you are unemployed/ financially challenged then your Condition could be likened to this scenario: A MAN THAT HAS CRUDE OIL WELL HIDDEN IN HIS BACKYARD BUT
STARVES OF FOOD ALL DAY DUE TO HIS IGNORANCE OF THE ENORMOUS WEALTH STARRING AT HIM EVERY TIME Do you know that even veteran exporters of Nigerian Commodities are yet to access the secrets that I am about to Reveal to you in this SEMINAR? That is why most of them part With huge sum of money when I make my services available to them.
THE BIG SECRET
Veteran exporters and prospective exporters are in dire need
Of export contracts for the various agricultural and allied/
Mineral commodities that could be explored within the
Country. So all you should do as an export entrepreneur is to
Secure these contracts via the internet using the various
Trade portals listed in this e-BOOK materials and also aided with your GSM phone, you could start earning commissions which run
Into millions of naira in few months depending on the size of
the shipment. This material contains all you may need to
secure a “genuine export contract”. All you need to do is to
read through, carefully understanding the elements of an
export business process.
THE TRUTHS ABOUT ONLINE BASED EXPORT BUSINESS

No need to have a registered public/ private limited liability
company with (CAC) No need to register with Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
No capital investment required
But if you want to do it as big business owner. You must have the following;
You need to have a registered public/ private limited liability
Company with (CAC)
You need to register with Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
Little capital investment required.
You can operate as a part time business and also a full time business owner depending on your choice.
A wonderful precedence before going into full time export business.
We will show you all you need to know about EXPORT BUSINESS.
In this e-BOOK or YOU CAN COME TO MY OFFICE FOR one on one training
Don’t be deceived by theory learn From Experiences Export Business Coach and Make Big Money Exporting From Home by Learn A – Z of How To Start Your Export Business
SUCCESS IS NOT BY ACCIDENTAL IT’S THE PRODUCT OF WISE CHOICE,
The good news is, all the information has been packaged in an easy-to-understand format in the Incredible manual titled:
HOW TO START YOUR OWN PROFITABLE EXPORT BUSINESS
E-BOOK TO BE DELIVERED TO YOUR MAILBOX WITHIN ONE (1) HOURS
I can have the eBook version of the manual delivered to your email box within six (6) hours if you
Pay N15, 000 only into any branch of GTBANK nationwide with the following details:
Account name: Alabi Global Link Ltd Account number: 0127946523
Stanbic IBTC BANK …………………..Account number ; 0009863265
Text “EXPORT” with the teller number, your name and e-mail address to 08058082976.
Expect the e-Book to be delivered into your e-mail box within one (1) hours.
FOR ONE ON ONE Training Pay just N35, 000 only to Above Account Number And Come to ADDRESS;- Suite Fb2 Rabiatu Shopping Complex Beside First Bank Opposite U.B.A,Ijora Causeway ljora Lagos State.

WEBSITE;- www.ideasgloballink.com