Dangote Group is a conglomerate with diversified and fully integrated interest across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa which includes, Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly products, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Real Estate, Steel and Fertilizers.
As part of our continuous development programme, Dangote Group is seeking to recruit vibrant, energetic and highly motivated professionals to fill the positions of:
JOB SECTION AND POST NEEDED
: DEPOT MANAGERS
:SALES REP AMD MANAGER
:CONSUMER RALATION OFFICERS
:HUMAN RELATION OFFICER
Successful candidates will be expected to:
• Generate business to meet targets through good sales and marketing skills which will attract patronage from customers
• Coordinate stock management activities which will add value and mitigate against stock losses through auditing of stock records, stock movement and stock levels
• Supervise and coordinate a team of depot staff in a given territory to ensure effective and efficient distributions of company’s products through approved distribution channels
• Professional qualification in warehousing and material management would be an added advantage
• Proven team work experience and result-driven decision-making skills, including selective use of innovations to deal with challenges and opportunities
• Extensive experience in warehouse management of FMCGs in a large organization
• Proven ability to manage stock level and forecasting
• A though, meticulous and quantitative individual with ability to multitask
• A progressive work experience of minimum of 5 years in a similar organization
Ideal candidates should be ready to work in any part of Nigeria. Interested applicants should send CVs/Resumes to: [email protected] latest 30 OCTOBER 2010, indicating names and position applied for as subject.
Our consultant assistant will be fully in charge with all employment processes
applicant qualified will be contacted in the next 48-62 hrs.