UNIQUE AND REALISTIC INCOME OPPORTUNITY (Make over #15,000 per week)
How to make Advertising Tracks with series of effects and load for unimaginable profit.
Hi, this is to inform all the forumites of this new and unique biz opportunity which is capable of turning your life around for better and for ever, before I talk about the biz I quickly want to explain how anything ”new & unique” work, for instance when we are talking of the most visited sites in Nigeria, the 1st site is “Nairaland” and the reason why is that seun Osewa who is the owner attempted something new and unique by designing a website called “Nairaland” during that time which is now a household name so, anything unique gives you an opportunity of greatness therefore, this is another opportunity for you to become a success in life. In this biz you don’t have to pay a dime to anybody because you are rendering services meaning that your “income” depends on your “effort” and that’s why this biz is not meant for “lazy people”, anybody can do it whether a man or woman, young or old and if you are very hardworking that means your income is “unlimited” especially if you are hardworking just like me because I am very rugged when it comes to biz but I think its because I have vowed never to seek for any UNAVAILABLE JOB.
Therefore, “Marketing or Advertising” Track is being done through the use of a software called SWISH MAX SOFTWARE or MARKETING/ADVERTISING SOFTWARE, in this case any of these softwares can be used but “MARKETING SOFTWARE” is preferrable because it is straight forward that is, very easy to understand although I can use the “2” SOFTWARES conveniently but for the sake of the public MARKETING SOFTWARE is EASIER to understand.
AFTER GETTING THIS SOFTWARE, HOW CAN I USE IT TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT.
You can maximize profit with this software in different ways which are unlimited depending on your effort as I have said earlier on, for instance big companies like ETISALAT, MTN, FIRSTBANK are using it in some of their branches and its now spreading gradually to small companies, small & medium enterprises, wholesale & retail stores so, it’s a new biz and that’s why we have to venture into it so as to set ourselve free from unemployment problems and be financially free as well.
I will like to use my own practical experience to explain how you can make money with this software, I started this biz 3weeks after our orientation camp in Blackgold camp Kaduna, I was posted to a village called MAH along ZUNTU road under ANCHAU Local Govt. in Kaduna State and a very close friend of mine on Camp was posted to ETISALAT Office in Kaduna and both of us are web developers and this is the reason why it is easier for me to use “swish max software” so, it’s my friend who is working in Etisalat office that discovered this secret which he later explained to me and since then I have been maximizing profit with it and because of unknown opportunities like this, that is why I insisted that nobody should influence my NYSC posting because you never can tell the plans that God has for you in that strange land you are going to so, I started earning by going to a man who is running both “supermarket & medicine store” called “O2” medicine store along ZUNTU road and tried to convince him that for big companies like Etisalat and others to be using it to promote their products & services that means nothing stops him to get a copy of the advertising track and apart from that this advertising track serves as a “reminder” for customers/client’s to buy more or ask for other things they are in need of whenever is being played which will definitely increase their sales and at last he said he is not interested and I told him I will do it for him “for free” having it in mind that when he sees it he will surely pay me joyfully because the combination of all his products together with the series of unlimited effects will be irresistible for him and the man said I should go ahead, the following day I went back to him with the advertising track so as to play it, you couldn’t believe that the man paid me #4000 out of #7000 I charged him to pay (No fixed price, just charge reasonably) and he later introduced me to 2 of his friends and I also collected #4000 from each of them making #12,000 within a week and I have also done the same for others so, this is the beginning of my financial breakthrough and my plan now is to redeploy to Lagos where we have large number of big supermarkets and stores like “computer, electronics, boutiques, beverages, medicine stores and some other big stores where I can easily make huge amount of money because I believe I have gained what the Lord God wants me to gain in Kaduna Village so, after doing one advertising track for someone it is that sample that you will now be giving others to play to make it easier for you so as to accept your offer and you get paid.
Come to think of it, if you go to about “20-30” supermarkets/stores/ boutiques in a week and just “10” of them accept your offer at the rate of #4000 per one that will now be =#40,000 per week so, your income depends on how many big supermarkets/stores/enterprises you are able to approach that is, your income is unlimited and you will only spend #50 to buy a CD/DVD and you can complete one in less than 1hour so, give it a trial because it is new & unique biz which you can easily tap into and earn unlimited income most especially those of you in the city and have it in mind you can operate within the four corners of your room like I do and present yourself as a marketer, this biz has been in existence for quite sometime but only very few people are aware of it and they are the one doing it for those big companies & firms so, can you now see the reason why you have to tap from this new opportunity as soon as possible.

Requirements:
(1.) No start-up capital
(2.) 100% risk free
(3.) Computer system of any type/version
(4.) No internet connection
(5.) An empty CD/DVD

The following will be given to you after payment:
(1.) A comprehensive Manual on how to set-up and apply the SOFTWARE.
(2.) Advertising SOFTWARE (advert platform)
(3.) “100” series of effects
(4.) “2” other methods to make money with this same SOFTWARE
(5.) 100% monitoring GUARANTEED

(………) Never you relent until you make the last attempt and never you make the last attempt until you succeed therefore, your time has come just take a bold step forward, thanks from AK(SQUARE).
To get your package call “07081393129” or Send e-mail to [email protected] thanks and GOD bless you.