Are you wondering is it possible to have uninterrupted power supply?well, the answer is not far fetch, the solution is fuellesss Generator,

WHAT IS FUELLESS GENERATOR?

This is a power generating set that doesn’t use fuel as a source of power. This is not inverter or solar, but fuelless generator just like your normal “I better pass my neighbor”

TOOLS

SCREW DRIVERS
SPANNERS
D.C MOTOR
ALTERNATOR

THE FINAL SOLUTION DISCOVERED!

For how long are we going to remain in the den of PHCN (Please Hold Candle at Night)?The most annoying thing is either you use light or not you must pay the exorbitant bill, isn’t this modern slavery? For how long are we going to be buying this fuel?
The epileptic power supply have render many young people with entrepreneurial spirit in them useless because they can’t really afford the cost of buying pms and Ago everyday, sorry I mean premium motor spirit and Automobile gas oil(Petrol and Diesel respectively )

OPPORTUNITIES.

Despite the huge amount deposited into the drain of the power ministry every year by the Federal government the situation remain unchanged, President Good luck declared a state of emergency on the power sector, despite the condition is aggravating every minutes, all we enjoy by PHCN is the pole and wire they use to decorate every street. On the 23rd of November, 2009, it was reported that for good six hours there was no power supply in our international Airport, isn’t that a national disgrace? In the international stadium too
Many companies left Nigeria shore to other neighboring countries because of epileptics power supply, creating more room for unemployment.

ARE YOU SICK AND TIRED OF THE TERRIBLE EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY EVERYDAY
WITHOUT PAYING THROUGH YOUR NOSE?
ARE YOU TIRED OF LIVING IN DARKNESS?
ARE YOU TIRED OF BUYING THAT FUEL?
DID YOU LIKE TO BECOME A SOUGHT AFTER POWER CONSULTANT?
DID YOU WANT TO FATTEN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ?

Become a solution provider to over one million entrepreneurs, let Hospitals, cybercafés, schools ,Ice block producers e.t.c pay your bills..check.(powertech.iceonlyconsult.com)