Regular People Just Like You Are Banking 5 Figure Checks Every Month For Doing what they know best!.. But most of us have the ideas, plans but NO financial capacity to bring our dreams to reality. Yes there is hope Finally...

"Here's Our Golden Opportunity To Uncover How WECan Raise our Capital for that Business ideas You/we have been nurturing from babe!"

Here's what you'll need to answer:
  • Are You really in need of funds for your project (s) !
  • Can you tell at least 5 people in need of the same thing to join you in this?
  • Are you in need of N1, 250,000.00 for your projects in less than 6 months!
  • This can be done in less than 6 months if you and i can do our part as a member of the club!
  • JOIN THE WEALTH BUILDERS CLUB and see how God is going to do it!
  • This club is being manage by 'ISOBOL Integrated Services Limited!'
  • Everyone join this club with N10,000.00 and you will be given 5 cards which you will use in admitting other 5 new members. Your members too will use theirs to invite 5 new members each the club keep growing.
  • If every one act accordingly, I bet you, we will reach our goal in no time.
  • As a team we will continually assisting one another. Every one that would collect up to five hundred thousand naira should use 10% of his/her earnings to sponsor some people who have potentials, but can not afford the money to participate! (this is not compulsory)

The Beauty of this program is that you do not need to pay into any company’s account we run the club ourselves, we only pay service charge to the organizer.
You can see that the success of this club is up to each and every one of us.
If you are interested send me an email through utmostayo@gmail.com, [email protected] or leave a message on my face book; Ayodele Oluyemi Asalu | Facebook with the following information:
ü Your Name
ü Email
ü Telephone Number
I will respond to your mail immediately.
Best regards,
Ayodele