+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: START YOUR LAPTOP BUSINESS TODAY WITH JUST #8000.

START YOUR LAPTOP BUSINESS TODAY WITH JUST #8000.

What you don't start today will absolutely start you tomorrow.Do you know that, you own your life,you determine the extent of your life therefore, you determine the money that comes to your hand.while others are complaning why not start LAPTOB BUSINESS NOW WITH JUST #8000.The information is power,Get empower with the practical information of where to buy your laptop with this little capital and start your business immediately.This laptop instruction manual contain the full detail including the names,phone numbers and and email addresses of this laptop importers here in nigeria.Get empower with this information and start your business immediately.if you would start the business today,you can begin to change your life.if you are interested in the business,this package is just #1000. Just call.08097937536 or [email protected] YOU DO NOT START TODAY WILL START YOU TOMORROW.WHAT YOU FEAR TODAY WILL CAPTURE YOU TOMORROW.WAKE UP NOW.

Re: START YOUR LAPTOP BUSINESS TODAY WITH JUST #8000.

Oga, why are you hiding your identity? You were asked to disclose your location in the email that was sent to your email address but you couldn't respond. Instead, you keep on posting the same thread almost every 2 days. You forced me to come to the public forum here to express my feelings because I've sent 2 different emails without getting a single response from you. I want to know your location because I want to start the laptop business but I'm not ready to give out a dime without you taking me to one or two of those importers warehouse or office. I'll pay your transport fare to and fro. Thanks.

Internet cafe setup

He is a liar

Don't mind him

You cannot believe because it is strange to you.

What do you mean by the word strange? What is it that is strange about people importing scrap laptops? Nigerians import used stuffs even before you were born. From your reaction and response, it's obvious that you're a bloody liar because I too have a list of up to 20 importers located across Lagos, Aba, Ijebu-Ode, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, etc which I'm still doing my findings on, most especially those ones in Lagos. What stops you from disclosing the state and town/city if you are trully sincere? If you say you are jobless and you think because you studied Electrical Engineering and did PGD in Education you will turn yourself to day-light robber, you are making a big mistake. You will end up destroying your career and your entire future. You are warned.

Thank you and God bless you.

+ Reply