BE SELF EMPLOYED TODAY
Don’t waste your life and time doing nothing learns a skill to empower yourself and stop looking for who will help you, or give you money, in our today’s world nobody gives a damn about your condition, so get up from slumber and help yourself by ordering this manual,
EASY STEP BY STEP ON INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE OF SATELLITE DISH SUCH AS,
DSTV, HITV, MYTV, CTL AND FREE TO AIR SATLITE CHANNELS LIKE JOY TV, INFINITY TV, MBC2 AND OTHERS.
With this manual it is easy to read and understand, after going through this manual you can comfortably install any of this satellite mentioned above.
To order pay the sum of N2000 for the soft copy and the sum of N3500 for the hard copy currier service inclusive,
Acct No: 093605010008648
Acct Name: Michael Nwoke
Bank Name: Fidelity Bank
After payment send your detail by text to 07093888256 or by mail to [email protected].
MY ADVICE: After going through this manual, buy a 60CM DISH, LNB, RF CABLE, F CONNECTOR, and fairly used strong decoder machine that is in good working condition, then try your ability by practicing to install MYTV networks, if along the line you encounter problem, just give me a call, I will then guide you through, I will be giving out current frequency parameters,
For buying this manual I will include you in my mailing list in other to get you inform when new free to air channels is added on any of the networks,
NOTE: BUY THIS MANUAL AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BUYING IT.