You will agree that nothing is more depressing than being flat broke or unemployed.
For those of you that are gainfully employed, the knowledge that you can’t afford to quit your job or take the risk in changing careers.
Towards the end of last year, I was doing a lot of brainstorming and research for the kind of business that an individual can implement without significant interference with a regular salary job.
While search results showed several opportunities ranging from online stuffs (quite difficult to understand) to real estate (high capital involvement), I decided to come up with a list of what qualities the business should have.
They included:
Reasonable start-up capital (not more than N50k); there is no amount of money that is used in business that cannot be lost N50k or N50m; especially if you are just starting
Reasonable operating cost
Time involvement should be flexible enough as not to interfere significantly with a regular job
Profit margin should be greater than interest on fixed deposit or Treasury Bills (something more than 10% will be cool)
Potential for growth
As you would guess, it was quite difficult.
Nevertheless, I came across one that had some process I normally have issues with and that is network marketing. I closed my doors completely and didn’t give any attention.
However, with a second look I realized it is more of what I would refer to as an “Hybrid” i.e. a mix of both business and network marketing. In fact, after proper analysis and now experience, I figured out that there are more immediate business gains (Direct Income) than could be anticipated in the network marketing benefits (Passive Income).
So I decided to give it a shot; the business opportunity was revealed precisely in November 2011.

You can decide not to bother so much on the Network marketing; nonetheless, you will definitely make good profit. I have always wondered.
I have waited this long to benefit directly before sharing this with people, especially to you as an employee or unemployed person.
Just before you begin to think I wouldn’t tell you the name in NL, I will.
It is Oyinlewa Black Soap Marketing Business. I have wondered why I hardly find information with respect to this product and its sales here on in spite of its transparency and genuineness up till now that I have been participating at least.

Let me highlight some of the benefits here as best as I can:
Direct Income
You will receive promotional items to boost your sales and marketing efforts.
I can assure you that you will have a margin of nothing less than 20% on this product You wouldn't believe it!
No Excessive Stocking of Product
From my explanation above, you would realize you won't have any cause to rent a shop or large warehouse to store the product. You can keep the product in any part of your house. This is a business you can start from home. The product comes in cartons and they are quite handy and easy to carry around.
Low start up Capital
You will need to get the product mentioned above after registering as a distributor. I will teach you how and where to get the product.
The amount you would pay varies from N7,000- Bronze Level
N14,000- Silver Level
N28,000- Gold Level
The start up level will also determine the amount of profit you will get.
If you would agree with me, this is a reasonable amount to experiment (to say the least) with a business.
Quality Product
Oyinlewa Black Soap is a proudly African product made from a perfect blend of natural ingredients. It is approved by NAFDAC. Black soap is generally accepted by Nigerians and Foreigners. It is very effective in the treatment of skin infections and it is very mild on d skin.
There is a multilevel marketing side of the business that does not put you under any pressure in anyway.
One of the issues I had with some MLM is that I couldn’t imagine myself selling health product to people without being qualified, I considered it a sensitive area.
However, I consider it very easy and comfortable for me telling people about soap- 90% of Nigerians use soap every day anyway.
Black soap is also used in Neighbouring African countries. It is also used in the western world. The truth is that the product can be sold within and outside Nigeria.

I can be reached by email on:
[email protected]
If you need to speak with me, call:
08024130609 or 08077346282 Looking forward to receiving comments and inquiries from you.

Thank you for showing interest in the program.
The program is quite simple and easy to understand.
First you purchase products from the manufacturer @N2,800 per carton( each carton has 72pieces) within Lagos. For buyers outside Lagos, you will pay 5% extra for delivery.
The product is called Oyinlewa Black Soap it is made with Natural ingredients and very nice on d skin.
The minimum purchase is 2.5 cartons(valued @ N7,000). However, the more cartons you buy, the more your reward.

When you receive the product, you are in business. The soap is sold @N50 each, if you sell @ N50 each, you make approximately 22% profit margin.

Now to the best part of the programme.
The referral programme. You (THE HOST) are expected to introduce @ least 2 marketers to the programme and each of them will introduce 2 marketers as well.

Kindly reply and let me know if you have any questions.

The assumption stated below is based on the N7,000 Bronze Level
Now let us assume you introduce 2 marketers. Then you move to step 2. At step 2 you will earn N600
Each of them will introduce 2 marketers than you move to step 3. At this step, you will earn N1,200
Each step 3 marketer will introduce 2 people then you move to step 4. Then you earn N2,400
Each step 4 marketer introduces 2 people and you move to step 5. Then you earn N4,800.
At step 5 your total commission will be N9,000
The money will be paid directly to your bank account. Note that the commissions will be paid to you as long as you introduce marketers to buy the product. This is different from the retail profit you will earn from sales.