# What is Online Data Entry Jobs?

Daily you have to do simple Data Typing Work for different companies on our server. Daily work files of more than 50 companies will be placed in our Member's Server Area. The files will be arranged randomly to work for each companies. Each files will be linked with each company code File no.

# Is there any skill required to work?

Yes, basic skills like typing on computer. Computer knowledge of opening internet pages and surfing internet that's all.

# How to do Online Data Entry work on Website?

It's very simple & time saving, you can start the work at any of your spare/convenient time daily within 24hrs. After getting registered with our Server Companies, we'll provide you with your username, password, server website & full instruction using the same you can enter the Member's Area to start the work. Read our different work plans.

# What will be the exact format of the work?

The format is very simple, image [.jpeg files] to digital online typing in text box.
# How to do the work & How to submit the same online?

After entering into Member's Area using your username & Password, you'll see the instruction page & server button to get connected to the file server of more than 50 companies. At first you should read the instructions carefully so as not to make any mistake while working. After clicking the SERVER button you will get connected to the companies server within 1 minute.

# How I'm going to know whether my work has been accepted or not?

After clicking the submit button if everything is ok you'll see the sentence "Thanks for submitting the work. Click here to do next Assignment". means you have submitted a Valid Assignment. Valid doesn't mean that file submitted by you is having 100% accuracy, it only means that you have done one assignment. If any error is there, you'll get an error note & to resubmit the work.

# How much Assignments can I do daily, What will be the work load?

Dear customer as this is a Part time work, but if you are interested you can do it as full time also. So here we made 3 different work options, you can either work as a "Beginner Typist", "Professional Typist" or as a "Corporate Package". Daily you can do a Maximum of 50-200 Assignments as per the plan, but a good thing is that there is no limit for minimum Assignments. This means you can submit a minimum of "0" to Maximum of "200" Assignments. For example, today you did 5 files, tomorrow 0 files, everything will be counted. Each Assignment will contain 4 to 6 lines only. To know more about different work options click here>>

# How much time do I get to complete each Assignment?

Best thing is there is no time limit. As we mentioned companies are more concerned with accuracy & quality of the completed work. So here there is no time limit. But within 24hrs Daily you have to complete a minimum of any no. of Assignments & Maximum you can complete 50-200 Assignments as per the plan. You can take as much time as want to complete a single assignment. At the end of the day, whatever assignments were completed will be counted and will be sent for further checking to our dept.

When I'm going to get my payment after completing the given work.

Now payments are made instantly every hours & real time generation in your account.. Your account will be linked to our online server, as soon as you complete the job work, earnings will be accumulated in your online account. Daily you can check your earnings. Every month between 7th-15th, you'll be able to withdraw the total earnings in your account.

For every valid Assignment, How much do I get Paid?

Payment totally depends upon what accuracy you give. Atleast you have to give a Minimum accuracy of 98% for any type of payment. For every correct & successful Assignment $1 USD TO $3 USD (as per the plan) will be paid.

What will be the mode of payment? How long will it take to receive my payment?

Now payments are made instantly every hours. Daily earnings will be accumulated in your Salary Account. Every month between 7th - 15th, you'll be able to withdraw the amount. You'll be able to withdraw the amount as per the mode you selected during registration.

What will be the contract period of Work?
It's a Life time Contract with the companies, you just have to be consistent with your accuracy.

How many Accounts can I open with the companies?
You can open 10 no. of accounts in your name.

TO START ONLINE DATA ENTRY JOBS TODAY, GET THE INFO JUST N2,500 ONLY. CALL: 08183534250.