I felt that as one who has been able to find a way around all these problem of opening a verified paypal account, who has been operating a Paypal account for long, it will be a great disservice if I do not share this knowledge and even help my fellow country men and women enjoy what I have been enjoying for long.

In order for you to be able to partake in various online money earning opportunities like affiliate programs, online surveys, payment for domain names and web hosting, buy and sell on eBay etc., we are out to solve this problem to only genuine net-preneurs.

Here is how to successfully open and verify one today:

Log on to proxyforest.com to get your US ip address and their ports

Simply open your Mozilla Firefox browser

go to TOOLS icon and click on it to display a dialogue box

click on OPTIONS to display another dialogue box

after which, click on ADVANCED and go to SETTINGS

click on settings and choose the MANUAL PROXY CONFIGURATION

enter the chosen US ip address in HTTP proxy column and the port in the PORT column

click on OK. Make no mistake to change your US ip to Nigerian ip address when opening paypal website.

After this is done, log on to paypal.com to create your account

Ensure to use a US address for the creation of this account ( free US address can be extracted from google search box).

To verify your paypal account, log on to http://...some text are deliberatly omitted here. call now to get the complete manual on opening a verified paypal account( my one page manual will guide you on this, I am not a man of too man words.
Interested persons to call: 07039113772