1 Job title: Office manager/Personal Assistant
Qualification& Experience: minimum of HND in any relevant discipline
Minimum of 2 yrs experience in office management
Male or female
• Diary management for the managing director
• Review official incoming correspondence for MD and initiate replies as appropriate: routing matters requiring action by other staff appropriately and follow up to ensure actions are completed.
• Record and/or transcribe minutes for the MD and produce document in draft and final format
• Responsible for typing of various documents for the MD
• Dispatch incoming and outgoing correspondence appropriately
• Receive calls and visitors to the company; taking and relaying messages appropriately and promptly
• Respond to information requests; providing accurate information and/or directing callers/ visitors to appropriate staff.
• Manage the ambience of the front office, maintaining a professional environment at all times
• Create and maintain filling or record keeping systems as required
• Supervise all HR administrative matters and implement HR induction procedures. Handle administrative matters such as leave/sick roaster, ID cards preparation and HMO employee registration, etc.
• Develop , monitor and upgrade HR systems
• Attend management meetings and brief other staff about outcomes
• Management and basic research on travels, conference, exhibitions to be visited by MD
• Keep office library and MDs office orderly
• Handle ordering of office supplies, office equipment, office furniture and ensure all hardware and software is working
• Ensure maintenance of office equipment , such as photocopiers, printers, computers etc
• Oversee general tidiness in the office
• Manage general welfare of all employees
2 Job Title: Project Supervisor
Qualifications& Experience: B.S c Architecture or In Any Related Field,
Professional qualification will be an advantage .minimum of 4yrs relevant work experience
Interior decorating or relevant industry experience would be an advantage
Project planning and management experience
• Design and supervise the execution of project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet client needs.
• Identify the resources needed and assign duties to project executive.
• Decide scope of project with agreed timelines and deliverables according to client specifications
• Effectively apply well defined project management methodology and standards
• Maintain relationships with all product related partners, suppliers, and identifying new potential partners /suppliers, as required working with the GM and MD.
• Accurate documentation of architectural designs
• Manage and minimize projects exposure and risk
• Determine and manage project budget
• Analyze project profitability and revenue
• Responsible for project review and quality assurance
3 Job Title: Customer Service Executives
Qualification &Experience: Minimum of B.S c. 1 Yr Relevant Work Experience
• Maintain all sales records
• Develop and maintain hard and soft copy customer database
• Create and maintain a customer feedback system to monitor all complaints and ensure resolution.
• Reconcile daily sales account with accounts executive
• Merchandise products in the show rom
• Manage relationships with new and existing customers at shop locations
• Relate with marketing team on sales leads/customer requests
4 Job Title: Office Assistants/Cleaners
Educational Qualification &Experience: minimum of SSCE ,previous experience would be an advantage
• Sweep and mop all floor space
• Dust all office furniture and equipment
• Clean and dust show room and stock within
• Clean all windows inside and outside
• Clean all restroom and hand wash basins
• Maintain kitchenette and all utensils
• Tidy up and clean store
• Assist with photocopying of documents
All applicants should forward their CVs to [email protected] with desired positions as the subject the mail. Application closes two weeks after this publication.