Permit me to present to you http://www.Naijabuynsell.com

!!!Frequestly Asked Questions!!!

1. Can I open a private store with Naijabuynsell? Yes anyone, any where in Nigeria and Nigerians oversea can open a store with Naijabuynsell.com

2. Will I have my own private store? Yes you will have your own store and webpage link that you can place on your business card e.g www.naijabuynsell.com/store/"Your Business Name"

3. What if I already have a website? You can add your website link to your store.

4. Are there any fees associated with it?...Presently not, there are no fees because we are in promo mode.

5. How do I sell my items as a seller? Open your private store and post pics of your product and prices. We will use our network across Nigeria to create a buzz on your product to attract buyers. But you need to assist us by keeping your prices as low as possible.

6. How do I buy a product from Naijabuynsell? First you have to register as a buyer. Once u are registered add a product to your cart and follow through, at the final step you will be shown the payment options, which includes visiting sellers physical store address to buy the products and two other options.

7. If the product shipped to my home is not "as described by seller" do I get a refund? Yes, you get a full refund! our TransitPay option allows us to hold buyer's payment for up to 72hrs before remitting to seller's, and buyer has 24 - 48hrs to make request and return the product, and to also ensure the product is not destroyed by their pets, kids or anyone else. Destroyed product will have no refund value.

8 Can my seller's account be delected by admin at any time? Yes, if you are reported by a buyer or seller we investigate and take appropraite action including delecting your account.

9. Can I sell stolen Item on my seller's account? No you can't and will be persecuted if caught. Our name is important to us.
We continuously advertise that suspictious items be reported to us, if we suspect your goods was stolen we will personally involve the police to stand as a buyer for your product.

10. If I live in Lagos and want a buyer's product from a seller in Kano how do I get it? After indicating your payment, item is shipped in registered mode! if item is as expensive as a new laptop item is insured to ensure it can be accounted for.

11. Who bears cost of shipping? Buyer!

12. Can I delect my account at any time? Yes, you can by sending an email to: [email protected]

JOIN TODAY!!!!
Http://www.naijabuynsell.com