+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: N500 per article I write for you. The cheapest around.

N500 per article I write for you. The cheapest around.

N500 per article I write for you. The cheapest around.

Many people find it difficult writing articles for their blog and adsense website in order to generate money. Do you know that articles with high paying keywords increase your adsense earnings? Do you know that you do not make money from your blog because your blog site is not indexed and ranked on Google? This is the problems most of us are facing in order to make money online. Making money can be a lot easier than we expect only if we are able to do what we have been doing right.

Since unique articles and content drive adsense and other money making methods online, articles must be churned out daily in order to be able to make that amount of money you have always prayed for. It takes 24hrs to get your articles ranked and indexed by Google and other search engines free without paying for it. But some of us can not sit down to write good articles, instead we steal from other people's work and posting. When you do this Google most especially will ban you because it has notice a duplicate copy of that article and will blacklist your website. There will be now way your website will be ranked or indexed except you get another one.

In this vain I write to you to pass that problem of yours to me. I will write your articles for you anytime you want. Whatever niche you are into, I will churn that article out for you. With just N500 per article, I will populate and bring backlinks to your website / blog with that article.

The articles have never been written and they are fresh and will be taylored for your blog/website. So with just N500 per article, I will get out an article for you.

But I must let you know that I won't take orders for articles less than four. I take orders from at least four articles and above.

Here is what I will do:

I will post the articles to your blog / website

I will generate backlinks to those articles

I will send your website to rank No 1 on Google

I will create a redirect article page to that filters all your visitors

And of course increase your adsense earnings. All in just 1month

Now you understand why I won't take orders less than four. But that of four and above is my ideal order type.

No one does this here in this forum or else where. My tools are taylored to work for me and has never failed me.

So once you have gotten a blog / website and need content, please feel free to contact me to write unique articles that will be specific to the niche you choose.

You can call me on 08032344791, 08126600922, 07090807348 to place your orders for your unique articles.

I can boast that after all that I have done, you will experience amazine increase in your adsense earnings if you run adsense ads on your blog/website and of course if you are posting articles to make money from the post.

Looking forward to hearing your voice over the phone.

Modebe Daniel C.
    Alias Laechero

Get 3,000 backlinks to your website and increase your adsense earnings

Do you know that your website ranks high each time other website are linked to you. You share from their traffic, especially if they are high ranking websites.

Think of it. Having 3000 backlinks will increase your page ranking. Even Naijahotjobs does not have up to 200 backlinks. You can check it here www.iwebtool.com/backlink_checker

But right now I have cracked the code and I am getting any amount of backlinks that I want. Ok here is a demo I prepared for everyone in this forum. http://www.onlinemarketinginfo.org/m...n_backlink.php . This will get you only 70backlinks in 24hrs. Do it and check iwebtool after 24hrs to see what I am talking about.

You need to do the backlinking once every month if not your site will be banned and blacklisted on major search engines.

The 3000backlinks cost only N2,000 per month. I intend to raise it to 10,000 but that will be launched very soon because the script is difficult to write and must interact with search engines.

Re: N500 per article I write for you. The cheapest around.

I actually check how much each keyword cost before I write any article on that keyword. The high the cost of that keyword, the high its relevancy on search engine and of course you make money from your adsense site if you put it there

Thank you henry for ordering 5packs of unique articles.We do hope you order for more. Hapy money making in adsense.

I am still selling my service. All you have to do is to contact me with the above information.. Do have a nice day

+ Reply