If you’ve ever considered starting your own member’s only website, then this will be the most important thread you ever read.

Here’s what this is all about…

If you’re anything like me… you are waking up to the fact that a sleeping giant is now awakening. Subscription based membership sites are quickly becoming the easiest way for people to make a solid income online.

Why? Because instead of just selling a 27 dollar ebook for a one time sale, you can continually build up a 19.95 per month (or more) membership based website that earns you a great income 24 hours a day! Running one of these sites is probably the easiest thing you could ever do, because you’re teaching something that you truly enjoy (I’ll show you how to choose your topic too).

Best of all, there is plenty of income to be earned by providing those online with content – and only the surface has been tapped so far of this highly profitable income stream.

If you want to learn how to create a highly profitable, income-generating business with minimum start-up costs, this guide will teach you how. I don’t leave anything to chance; instead, in this ebook, I teach you from the ground up, each step of the way, how to create an income stream from membership sites that will provide profits for years.

In this course you’ll learn such things as:

How to build a successful membership site, including features, layout, and fonts-without spending outrageous web development fees.

The top categories for paid membership sites. You’ll learn which ones are ‘hot’ and why (including the top three, that accounted for 62% of ALL paid content revenues last year).

Marketing trends: Learn what the potential income is, and most importantly, WHERE it’s coming from.

Success stories from top paid membership sites. You’ll hear the details of those who have succeeded, and learn what makes them work (and how you can use their ideas legitimately on your own site!)

How to create a business plan and model that really works.

How to get feedback, and update your site to increase sales.

How to successfully promote your site. You’ll learn secrets that normally take thousands of dollars and years to learn and with these proven methods, your site will take off overnight!

You will be given: 100?s of landing page templates. Products to market on your Membership site. Membership site software and more

This is as easy as it gets!

I have made this package so that the work you need to do is MINIMAL. I have tried to make the work involved as small and simple as possible. Meaning anyone can put this to good use.

What is included in this package?

* Membership Site profits Ebook
* MemberShip Site Millionaires Secrets Ebook
* 100 web page templates to help make your landing page
* 102 Make Money Online Ebooks to fill up your membership site with plenty of content ** Worth $500+
* Membership Site Software

If you need this package you can PM me on [email protected] or call me on 08065592521 and I will send the download link to your email. Thanks