A Must Read E-Books For All Those Who Truly Want To Make A Living OnlinE
« on: October 06, 2010, 11:15:05 PM »
Earning money online (I don’t know about you) but for me it is the best, safest, and coolest means of making money in today’s modern world.

But the question is: HOW CAN I MAKE THE SO-CALLED ONLINE MONEY?
That’s the main reason you are reading this post.
If you truly want to make money in this world (not only online) you must invest, yes I said YOU MUST INVEST(TIME AND ENERGY EVEN MONEY) otherwise you won’t make a dime. Whether you Like it or Not.
But the main difference between online business and offline is that you will not need invest much in online biz unlike offline.

If you want to earn money online you do not only need to know the secret but where and how to get started.
Below are e-books I have personally bought, read and implemented their strategies, and man, it has completely changed my life (Believe it or Not).
I completely recommend these e-Books below for all Nigerians who truly want to make a living online and work from home.
If apply all the rules and strategies provided in the books, I promise you; your life will be changed – Remember: Am a Living Experience.
NOTE: These e-Books weren’t written by me or any Nigerian, they were written by top Professional Super Affiliate Marketers and Top SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Consultants.

WARNING: I am not enticing or pushing you to buy any of the e-books below , what I am here to do is tell you the secrets on how people are making a living online and the secrets are in the books.
People who bought them (like me) never regretted they did, so I see no reason why Nigerians won’t try them.
Please I will advice you to Google each and every of the e-books to see reasons why it is a must have for those who want to work from home.
Don’t waste your time reading other money making e-books, these e-books below are well researched and written by to top super affiliate marketers(as I have said earlier) and not those who sit down in their kitchen written hypes and nonsense.
Even if you buy just one, it will be of great help (I mean greatest help) to you than buying those hypes.
I AM WARNING YOU NOW!!!

1. Super Affiliate Handbook (A MUST HAVE)
This is the amazing true story of how one woman, with no previous business experience, earns $435,000 per year online. . . selling other people's stuff!
Have you seen all the hucksters' hype about 'How to earn HUGE money on the 'Net?'
It's sickening! Most of them have never earned a dime online! They're trying to sell you some gimmick, or 'Internet Mall' that won't bring you 2 red cents.
If you're tired of the B. S. and are ready to learn the truth about Internet and Affiliate marketing - stick around.
This book will change your life!
This is a fantastic book! One of the absolutely best books I’ve ever read on Affiliate Marketing – maybe even the best.
You get all the details you need to build your own successful affiliate business. The book is well written and the content is easy to understand and apply. The graphics, the navigation (with interactive links) and the illustrations look really good.
If you are interested in building your own affiliate business on the Internet, I think “The Super Affiliate Handbook” by Rosalind is one of the absolute best places to start. And considering the low price of the book, it’s an absolute steal. So, get this book! I give it my strongest recommendations.
Price (at the time of this writing)
US $47 (N723
Visit Her Site at the superaffiliatehandbook (dot) com

2. Confessions of a Lazy Super Affiliate Marketer(Highly Recommended)

If you're interested in making money online (and let's face it, who isn't?) then there are very few systems which deliver so much real life & effective information than Confessions Of a Lazy Super Affiliate. Everything from picking the right markets, getting lifelong and free traffic, the turning that traffic into sales. . . it's all jam packed inside Confessions Of a Lazy Super Affiliate.
My advice is try it out for yourself and prove me wrong. Chris backs up his products with the usual solid guarantees, so there's nothing to lose. Even though there are no juicy bonuses or flashy pieces of software to bribe you into a sale, the truth is that Confessions Of a Lazy Super Affiliate delivers a serious punch for the measly asking price. . . a punch which translates into a proven system for making money from free traffic, starting out an affiliate and then moving on to product creation.
Highly recommended. . .
Price (As at the time of writing)
US $29. 95 (N4612)
Visit the official site at thelazymarkter (dot) com

3. The Definite Guide to Google Adwords(Most Valuable)
Perry Marshall has written an enormous valuable guide to using Google Adwords for maximum profit.
“The Definitive Guide to Google Adwords” is highly readable and its advice has proven to work for both small and big web businesses.
In my opinion Perry Marshall has written one of the very best and most important guides to really profit from Google Adwords, whether you want to use it for testing purposes, to get more web traffic or something else. I really recommend this important book as an excellent guide to profiting from Google Adwords.
US $97 (N14, 97
Visit The official site at Perrymarshall (dot) com

4. High Performance Affiliate Marketing (Hottest on The Web)
This eBook is certainly worth the $49 price tag. It will take you from the very basics of Affiliate Marketing to Advanced Strategies like PPC and building Optimized Landing Pages. It also has a section on good SEO practices which all Affiliate Marketers should know if you expect to get free traffic from the Search Engines.
The eBook also comes with 4 Excel Spreadsheets that Jeremy uses in his own business. These spreadsheets will help you track your conversions, find your profitable keywords, determine your ROI for each keyword and compare profitable merchants with affiliate programs.
If you’re new to Affiliate Marketing, this eBook will shorten the learning curve for you. If you’ve been in Affiliate marketing a while but have not made the amount of money that you feel you should be making, this eBook will help answer your questions and show you where you need to improve.
US $49 (N7546)

5. The Art of SEO (Highly Recommended for those who have a site and want to make it rank high in search engines)
The book begins with the most fundamental of SEO concepts, required reading for the beginner, a handy refresher for the intermediate and a welcome return to the basics for the seasoned practitioner. I particularly enjoyed the “Market Share of Search Engines” and “Determining Searcher Intent” sections in Chapter one, before being immersed in Chapter two’s “Algorithm based Ranking Systems” and “Using Advanced Search Techniques” pages.
Whenever I read a book on SEO, I want to slap the author. First there's the inevitable reference to keyword Meta tags. Then there's the "Write great content" line. And the "put more keywords on every page". Or there's great stuff like "Exchange links with other sites".

So, when I cracked The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization (Theory in Practice) I was skeptical. The authors are the top folks in the industry - Rand Fishkin, Stephan Spencer, Eric Enge and Jesse Stricchiola - but I figured there's some kind of stupid club that all editors use to beat SEO authors.
Thankfully, I was wrong. The Art of SEO actually talks about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). In a serious, productive way.

The book goes from very basic stuff, like keyword research and basic optimization tips, up to advanced topics like reverse proxy SEO and SEO analytics. In between, the authors talk about link-worthy content and how to create it, how the world uses search engines, and search engines' defining goals.
US $40. 49 (N6235)
Visit The official site at Artofseobook (dot) com

6. The SEO Book(A must read for Website Owners or Webmasters)
The SEO Book by Aaron Wall is a wide ranging book that is put together to teach you how to optimize your website to get more visitors by ranking high on the search engines. The Search Engine Optimization industry (SEO) is a very competitive industry as well as one full of the riff raff of the internet promising thousands and even millions of visitors and often offering old outdated information as well as very dodgy advice that can get you banned from any and all search engines if you put it into place.
The SEO Book takes you right through the vast spectrum of techniques, tools, theories and history of Search marketing.
While some chapters are lighter than others, every one is packed with detail, with an interactive section at the end of each for quick reference to tools and sites mentioned.
For experienced Search marketers, it may not be quite what you think. I presumed it would be very much aimed at the newbie market, and whereas it will certainly benefit those new to Search, for the more experienced marketer it proves an invaluable reference, and refresher on each facet of the game.

The best part, for me, is the fact that it's an eBook, and is being contantly updated and revised. At the time of writing I’m reading another paper book on PPC, and that one, whilst enjoyable, and only just published, is already woefully out of date. The SEO Book is not.
US $79 (N12,166)
Visit The official site at theseobook (dot) com

As I have said earlier, reading the books are a sure fire way of making a living online. Though buying the books will cost you a lot (up to N40, 000 or more), but still you need to invest in order get something.

My one time opportunity is still on for only 100 Nigerians (only Nigerians) to get all those 6 e-books I listed above for just a token fee of six thousand Five Hundred naira (N6, 500) 17 spot remaining and after that I won’t be selling them again.
SO IT’S UP TO YOU (YOU EITHER GRAB IT OR LEAVE IT)
IF INTERESTED (I Doubt Why You Shouldn’t) JUST SEND AN E-MAIL TO simonjohneze@gmail. com or you can call 08087691526
(Only Call Don’t Flash)
Remember, I am giving it out to only 100 Nigerians (No Foreigners) For Only 6500 Naira Afterward it will end permanently.
Please if you need any help just send an e-mail to ezeammail@gmail. com

THANKS
SIMON WISDOM