I have seen so many Nigerians fail to make A dime in the online business world especially in affiliate marketing largely due to the fact that they were not properly trained and also because of lack of usefull tools and resources.
So below I am going to list e-books that is a must have for you to succeed in the online business world. The below e-books are very much necessary for those who truly want to make a living online.

1. Email Marketing Strategies:

This e-book goes in depth in showing how to use email marketing to earn streams of income on a complete autopilot.
This e-book is highly recommended. ($49.95) - Current Price

2. Killer Mini Sites (Master resell rights):
This package contains 156 pre-adsense and clickbank mini sites.
It is a must have for newbie affiliate marketers. ($297.32) - Current Price

3. Profitable Online Business:
Complete step-by-step videos on how to start your own profit-generating online business today starting from scratch. The videos are large and will load slowly on a dial-up connection. ($97.55) - Current Price

4. Adsense Newbie Starter Kit:
adsensenewbies.jpg
Adsense Newbie Starter Kit Gives You A Quick Way To Start Earning Cash from Google Adsense & Info Products.
Here is what is included...
* One Complete Info Product Site "Adsense Empires" for You To Start Selling.
*Includes A Product To Sell & Learn From That You Can Brand With Your Links.
* 37 Super-Fast Loading Templates Great for Sales Pages Mini Sites Even eBay Auction Pages
* 10 Ready To Edit Header Graphics
* 29 Easy & Instant Web Design Tricks
* How to Automatically Update Your Content Site
* 7 Fast Ways to Get Great Links
* How to Create A Huge Niche Keyword List
* 10 Easy Steps to a Google Friendly Page
* How To Quickly & Easily Create Professional PDF's For FREE ($97.99) - Current Price

5. Profit Pulling Niche Blogs:
profitniche.jpg
Who Else Wants To Know How To Build Profitable Niche Blogs That Pull In Cash Like Clockwork?
Finally, Wordpress Expert Reveals Insider Secrets & Strategies For Mastering Wordpress so that You too can build Niche Blogs that pull in more profits in this 27 page Special Report "Profit Pulling Niche Blogs".
In this Report, you'll learn:
What Are Niche Blogs...Advantages of Niche Blogs...How You Can Make Money With Niche Blogs...How To Create Your Profit Pulling Niche Blogs...How You Can Create Content Without Writing...How To Create Niche Products For Your Niche Blogs...And More! ($57.45) – Current Price
6. Ebay Business Success Package:
ebaybusinesssuccesspackage.jpg
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JOHN/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image006.jpg[/IMG]The eBay Business Success Ebook Package will teach you how to start making money immediately on eBay and other internet auction websites. You can resell the entire package or individual titles.
Includes the following titles:
Auction Explosion
Auction Hints 2
101 Auction Secrets Revealed
Auction Sources Exposed!
Jim Wilson's eBay Secrets
eBay Secrets
eBay Marketing Secrets E-Course
How to Get Bids Like Crazy!
The iNet Wholesale Select Ebook
Make Money on eBay the Simple Way
One Million Items Wholesale
Power Seller Secrets
Secret eBay Marketing
Using NLP on eBay
eBay Marketing Secrets
Auction Traffic!
Automated eBay Sales
Auction Money Machine
eBay Pirates
Ultimate Guide to Hidden Web Bargains ($99.95) – Current Price

7. The Butterfly Marketing Manuscript
butterfly-manuscript.jpg
The buttterfly manuscrpt teaches how you can leverage the power of viral marketing. It also explains why viral marketing is the best source of traffic when compared to others such as SEO, PPC to name but a few.
Some of the contents include:
The Butterfly Effect
Why Membership Sites or Managed Content Areas
The Prelauch Phase – Catalyst
Market Funnel
Branding and Marketing Your Name
And many more… ($26) – Current Price

The above e-books are worth the money spent.
If you truly want to make money on the internet, you need have the right tools and resources.
I have the listed the best ones for you because i have them all.

Thanks
JOHN N NWOKPE.

ONE TIME OFFER

Because of the love i have for my fellow nigerians and especially for Naijahotjobbers i am giving the links to were you download the above e-books and package free of charge only to 50 Persons.
But it comes with a very small price – A token fee of N1500 (Naira) only.
If you are interested, then visit any branch of GTBANK.
Pay the above sum to:
ACCOUNT NAME: JOHN E. NWOKPE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0039039700
Please after payment, send your Name, E-mail Address and Bank Teller to +2348088241691 OR +2348064804385 OR [email protected]
I will send the Links to you in aproximately 24 Hours after confirmation.
NOTE: This offer ends on September 10TH . Thereafter, I will stop accepting payments.

Thanks Once Again And Have A Great and Phenomenal Day.
JOHN NWOKPE