+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: make your genuine investment here

make your genuine investment here

i promised to give information on a genuine investment you can do online from a giant company around the world. Now i am ready, please i want only serious minded people to come and invest. You will get 300 percent on your investment in a year and an incredible wealth on your investment if you allow it to compound. Any serious minded person should call me on 08062144308

Please guyz, i'm not begging you to call me, infact i''m not interested in too many people who are unserious.If you are in lagos, give me a call and i will grant you access.outside lagos, i will send you the information via pdf and you can invest whichever plan you want. Monthly plan or compound interest plan. Ths coy is licensed by all relevant regulatory body, SECS.....

I just decided to post this so as to fulfill my promise last year december.

Re: make your genuine investment here

sweetmercy, where in d world av u been? anyway, we av long been expecting the info. lets c hw it works,by d way....any extra charges for it?

mercy,im in kaduna.i need info on that ivestment plan.pls send it to [email protected]

sorry guys,anyways. There is no extra charge on this investment. All i want is if you are in lagos, creating you is very easy and i wont collect any extra cash from you besides your capital which will be credited into your account, but kaduna, well, you might have to come down to lagos or if you cant come over and you are serious about the investment opportunity, then you wil need to call me and we could discuss how you could invest.

lovemoon9, i can seriously stick out my neck for sweetmercy cos av been following genuinely and dont c him as a scammer.For you, i dont know ( no offenses intended ),but u got to put ur genuine contact address or something. Obviously, ur programme is new.Create smthing for people to TRUST you and ur product genuinely.

i've heard of diamond empire for some time now, though i've not invested with them.I can say that with the news i'm hearing from my guys, diamond empire is not scam(until proven otherwise).People should understand that these people are also doing business and in business it's either you gain or loose. But there are expert in this business and there are gurus.There are coy that controls millions and others that control trillions in dollars.

The company that i am introducing is one of the top. They offer opportunity for a private investment club, where you have opportunity to invest money, watch the money grow, trade the money at any time you want within yourself or you could order for a bank wire or western union if the money is heavy.If you must invest, invest in a trusted company. Meanwhile i am not one of those people who fall for anything. I take my time to do my due deligence before even coming to post anything online.I love money but i have seen money. I could have sent the pdf format to your mails but i am not a network marketer and i dont need your emails. People use emails as avenues to scam or send junk mails or yahoo yahoo mails. Aint no one of them.For interested fellow, call me and lets book meeting. i'l show you the pdf format for you to go through and go back and do your own due deligence. When you make up your mind, call me for an appointment with your capital. CÉST FINITE.Really i've never seen a person who becomes wealthy via fear,doubt,procrastination,....Lots of people are afraid of investing not knowing that now is the best time to invest for the future.Anybody doubting me or thinking that i am some kind of scam should check what i have posted in recent times.II am only interested in people ready to takke risk that will change their life completelyand make them onj journey to financial freeom. PEACEOUT

Hello Sweetmercy, I followed through your write-up and I want to give it a trial. I am presently in Abuja for some months but I reside in Sango Ota. Could you please send more details to me: [email protected]

ok guys drop your emails here if you are interested in the information and get it in your emails

pls my bros i need the info. My email = [email protected]. Pls have you heard of 'sonnygloba dot com' pls reply. Thanks.

pls i ned d info,[email protected]

i wld love 2 give it a try,[email protected]

interested; [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Adeleye200
    pls my bros i need the info. My email = [email protected]. Pls have you heard of 'sonnygloba dot com' pls reply. Thanks.
    i have not

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast