+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MAKE YOUR GENUINE INVESTMENT HERE

MAKE YOUR GENUINE INVESTMENT HERE

SOME PEOPLE STILL THINK THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED GENUINE INVESTMENT IN THIS COUNTRY. WELL THE ONLY INVESTMENT I KNOW THAT IS GENUINE IS THE ONE THAT I PERSONALLY MANAGE. EVERY INVESTMENT YOU DO HAS AN ELEMENT OF RISK INVOLVED IN IT. THE EXPERTISE OF THE INVESTMENT MANAGER,CAPABILITY, PAST SUCCESS STORY COMES TO PLAY. UNFORTUNATELY, LOTS OF INVESTMENT IN THIS COUNTRY TURNS OUT TO BE SCAM. INVESTMENT SCAM IS NOT ONLY PECULIAR TO NIGERIA ALONE. INFACT MORE TAKES PLACE OUTOFNAIJA. IF YOU GO TO HYIP INVESTMENT ON SITES LIKE HYIPBANKER.COM OR HYIP.COM AND TRY TO MAKE MONEY FROM THEM. SOMEHOW THEY WILL DELIVER FOR SOME TIME AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY WILL JUST DISSAPPEAR OFFLINE.SOME EVEN PROMISE 2.4% BUT THEY ALWAYS END UP MAKING THEIR MONEY AND DISSAPPEARING INTO THE THIN AIR AT THE SLIGHTEST NEGATIVE INDICATOR. SOME PEOPLE STILL THINK THAT PRIVATE INVESTMENT OF SOME CLUBS ARE THE ANSWER. LOTS OF PEOPLE HIRE PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADERS TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEM ON THEIR ACCOUNT. WHILE THEY CAN DELIVER, SOMEHOW SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN AND THE MONEY IS LOST WHILE ATTEMPTING TO GAMBLE.PEOPLE ARE FINDING DIFFERENT METHOD TO BEAT BETONMARKETS, FOREX ETC WHILE THESE ARE GOOD, CARE ALSO NEED TO BE TAKEN. INVESTMENT IS GREAT BUT WE NEED TO MAKE EXTENSIVE RESEARCH.IF YOU MUST INVEST IN ANY COMPANIES ONLINE OF OFFLINE, JOIN E A R L Y AND QUIT EARLY. JOINING EJOINING EARLY AND LEAVING EARLY IS THE SECRET TO INVESTMENT IN THIS HIGHLY VOLATILE ECONOMY
    HOWEVER, YOU CAN TAKE TIME TO FIND OUT ABOUT COMPANIES OFFSHORE FROM VARIOUS REGULATORY BODIES LIKE UNITED STATES SECURITIES EXCHANGE COMMISSION(SEC),BETTER BUSINESS BURAEU(BBB),US COMMODITIES FUTURES TRADING COMMISSIONS(CFTC),INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES,FBI IF YOU MUST INVEST OFFSHORE OR EVEN DEAL WITH FOREX TRADING DEALER.
    IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE WHO THINK THERE IS AN INVESTMENT SOMEWHERE FROM LIBERTY RESERVE WHERE YOU CAN USE SOME SOFTWARE TO RAKE SOME COOL DAILY CASH,OR SOME NEW INVESTMENT DOWNTOWN,TRY TO GET HELP FROM RELEVANT REGULATORY BODIES BEFORE INVESTING. IT IS NOT A MUST WE ALL MAKE MONEY ONLINE, I ALWAYS SAY IT, I MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND ALSO TRY TO ESTABLISH MYSELF ON OFFLINE BUSINESS. ALSO, TRY TO ENGATE YOURSELF ON SOMETHING ELSE BESIDES ONLINE MONEY BUSINESS. Lots of people spend their entire life online, trading, surfing for some majic money making formular. My advice, try dey find job and make money to invest on offline business. Barbing salon,provisions, recharge cards business, café. It helps at the long run. Peaceout

Re: MAKE YOUR GENUINE INVESTMENT HERE

various investment opportunities exists on hyipbanker.com or hyip.com and lost of guys make money from them b ut the secret is withdraw your money on a daily basis after investing in a reliable STICKY one. While i am not recomeding or advising anyone to invest, if you need this information, i am giving you free of charge.
    I guess this is my own birthday gifts to all. some people might charge 5,000 naira to say something to you. I'm not one of them. I feel for lots of people out there and i wish i could be in a position to help lots of Nigerians out there.
    Really, look out for more free informations that i will post on this forum.If you are interested in them, use them.

Sweetmercy, the words of advice are words of wisdom.

@ sweetmercy,

there are a couple things wrong with your assertion.Without sounding prejudiced, lets get to the issues

at stake. When you say there is no genuine investment online, you are toatlly wrong. Late last year, i was

able to invest with a private placement firm that had an online presence. It took me 6 months of patiently

waiting for my profits to come in. B/w Sept, 2009 and Feb, 2010, i was able to make about $5,130

(N750,000). I didn't expect to make this much, but it came in anyway.

When you say that there are scams online, the same thing goes for an offline environment. It is even

worse when all your hope was based on offline approach to either establishing a business or engaging

in an investment . In as much as there are vehicles of investments offline ,(Real Estate, Stocks, bonds, etc) ,

not many people are bouyant to take the bull by the horns. This is where the online approach makes it

easy. if you know what to do. You can literally invest a small amount of money in the right instrument

online and experience it multiply beyond your expectations. Time and the right skills is all you need to

take advantage of the online wealth. It is very possible for anyone to mae money online and then

take it offline to establish his/her business.

Those that partake in trading curencies online ( FOREX) are taking it as a business . They are not joking

with it in anyway except those that have a wrong perception of what it entails.The real traders are

making profits that can sustain them without necessarily working in a physical work place. I have seen

a guy that makes an average of $2,000 monthly. He is very content with his gains in the currency market.

HYIPS is more of a game than an investment instrument. Those that know the rules are making it from

this arena too.

There are more than a thousand ways that one can make reasonable money online. It is left for each

person to develop a strategy that will aid his/her course.

Haven said this, your post is indeed thought provoking.......... :Plol

At DIVINE 2010 u should be a mentor.

Divine 2010 and SweetMercy wots ds 'thing' btwn u both?...anyway,SweetMercy i nd ur HYIP info and wtout hesitations,ds my e-mail addy: [email protected].
    thanks gurl!

@successfulsam, i have researched on a peculiar investment club online that will guarantee your investment. They use alertpay exclusively for payouts , which normally takes place on mondays of every week. You can then exchange it to LR & cash it out thru a reputable exchanger . Are you willing to pay N5,000 for this obsure but lucrative investment information ? Then request for payment details via text to 08025682697. The choice is yours to make

investment is good no doubt and some are pretty better than others especially those that are extremely liquid in terms of capital and have world respect.
    I have an investment club that makes 300 percent within a year and you have an opportunity to withdraw your money monthly or leave the money to accumulate for couple of years and you get extreme wealth
    I dont always want to posts for people to start calling me or sending me emails, but for serious minded individual, i will give the information for free but not entirely free.
    I'm going to post the information very soon but not now.
    Meanwhile people must be made to know that investment also require some level of risk but this investment club GUARANTEES PAYMENT
    If you are interested in making extreme wealth or quick 300 percent in a year, then this info is for you. Like i said, i wont say anything more now. Just Watch out

@ sweetmercy, i am not Oliver Twist but i need the info too. My addy is [email protected] or [email protected].

@Sweetmercy pls drop me the the info at [email protected]. thanks

i don't want to be misquoted
    i never said i will give information for free before people start posting their mails
    i will either get paid for the information by sending a pdf format of the company's information especially to people outside lagos. The company is licenced, approved by relevant bodies and tested and existing for more than 10 years
    i will either get paid for the information or if you are in lagos, i could introduce you to the company's representative in Nigeria as one of my referral.
    Now, i am not asking for some money here as if my life depends on it like some people do here everyday. I am going to simply give the information here for interested and serious persons at my convenience.

Appreciate u gurl ! BUT pls dont let ur convenience kp folks waitng for too long.Make ur 'convenience' a little bit CONVENIENT....u knw wot am saying? thanks!

@ sweetmercy,

why have you not come out with the so-called "info" you claim to have ?

It is rather unfortunate that several weeks after your post, you are still dumb on the issue.

This could mean that you either do not have any tangible investment information that you lay claim to

or you are bereft of ideas.

However, we will be waiting......lol

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast