Online football betting has for a longtime remained one of the best ways to make easy money online, second to only FOREX.

Online football betting involves predicting match events. In other words, it involves more than just predicting who wins and who loses. You can predict the maximum no of goals to be scored, which team scores first and a whole lot of others.

However a lot of people bet for fun and lose their money. If you want to make money, you will have to put emotion aside and approach it with a business mentality. You can make btw 150% -750% profit monthly if you know what you are doing. If you allow that money to compound for six months you will surprised when people say that it is difficult to make money.

SO WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET STARTED?

1. A betting account. You need to open an account with a good bookmaker. My advice is Sports Betting - Great odds, varied bets or nairabet.com.

2. A liberty reserve account. If you will be using bet7days you need a liberty reserve account. Go over to libertyreserve.com to open your free account.

3. You need to fund your liberty reserve account. I can do that for you at N175 per 1$. Alternatively you can find a reliable exchanger to handle it for you.

4. You need to do your analysis right.
That is what I am really offering to do for you. You see to actually make money from this business, you have to sit down to check the history of the two teams, their recent form, suspensions, injuries, bookmaker odds and a whole lot of stuff. If you ask me, that's a lot of work especially for someone who is relatively new to the biz and not looking to take it up as a full time job.(not advisable except you are trading with about $500).

The way out is to employ the services of seasoned full time traders, who can share the bets they are placing with you. Many sites that do this have two main problems:

1. They are not accurate enough
2. They charge too much for their service.

I said okay, can't I come up with something better. I am reasonably accurate, i know how to manage capital. The issue was how much to charge for this service. Since I was going to do my analysis whether or not I was selling it I decided to make it very cheap. I have added an extra feature. With this, you will also receive the exact percentage of your entire balance, you should bet on a particular selection. I do not guarantee that all the selections will be correct infact about 2or 3 out of the 8 or 10 selected each day will be wrong but in most cases those will be the ones that had lower percentage points so you end up making profit. Following the tips religiously will definitely make you lots of money. You can start with as small as $1 but how much will you make with that. I advise you start with btw $50 and $250.

So how much does it cost?

I am going to be straight with you, it costs N4500 per year payable in three installments. But you can get a one week trial free. I believe that by that time, you would have tested our services and be able to make up your mind.payments.

So the cards are on the table. Do you want financial success enough to take the move?
If you are ready to start enjoying soccer tips then send a mail to [email protected]

If you have any questions or challenges don't hesitate to call me on 08069831382. I am always ready to help.

To your success.