+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make $50 Daily

Make $50 Daily

Reply with quoteQuote
    FRIENDS,
    Perhaps you have Bought & Bought all those Mouth-Watering E-Books & Useless Packages Without Delivering Any Result. I know your Plight,I was once like that before i came Across this SIMPLE,HIGHLY PROFITABLE & EXCITING BUSSINESS OPPORTUNITY. I make average of $70-$100 Daily From Monday to Friday,Every Blessed Week From This Exciting Opportunity!
    STOP THE SEARCH !!! Dont Ever Spend A Dime again of your Hard-Earn Money on those Junk & UseLess Packages that Won't Deliver. I HAVE THE SOLUTION! You Dont have to Loose a Dime Again on internet scams. . . . GUARANTEED!!!
    INTRODUCING. . . . . . . . . .
    H O W T O;

EARN GUARANTEED MINIMUM $50 DAILY;TRADING CURRENCY GENERATING SYSTEM.
    I N T R O D U C T I O N
    Currency Generating Financial Trading System Is An Easy and Exciting Way of Making Daily Cool Dollars from the Global financial market. This trading Specifically Involves GENERATION of DOLLAR,EURO & POUNDs Currencies from one time CURRECY GENERATING PIN. It's Very,very simple System that Even A 10years Old Kid can Do,So Easy & Highly Profitable!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
    It Involves Sending your E-PIN to the Market,It's your E-PIN that generates the currency, based on the current market indices. The current market indices when your E-PIN hits the market determine the cost of generating currency with your E-PIN from the market All Within Few Seconds. However, this cost of generating (“generating cost”) is taken off you, so you can generate currency free of charge without any initial or upfront payment in your account. This means; with a zero account, you can generate currency without paying a dime, once you have the currency generating E-PIN. You get your E-PIN When Sign-Up with This company. You only generate currency free of charge when you have the E-Pin. And any E-Pin you have serves you for a life time. It does not expire!
    When Signing-Up for the Trading,You are to select the type of E-Pin you want, for the currency of your choice you will like to be generating. The cost of these E-Pin varies; so are the values of the currency they generate. The Value of Each E-PIN is As Follow Bellow;
    E-PIN VALUES & PROFITABILITY
    USD E-PIN= $70. 00,One USD pip Move=$20. 00 Profit
    EUR E-PIN= $150. 00,One EUR pip Move=$50. 00 Profit
    GBP E-PIN= $300. 00,One GBP pip Move=$100. 00 Profit

After a successful registration,You Will proceed to make payment for the E-Pin type you chosed. The E-PIN type (USD, EUR or GBP) you chose during registration is the currency you will be generating.
    After your payment is confirmed; your E-PIN will be sent to your E-mail. You Will Get your E-Pin in your Email Immediately,login to your Market account with your E-PIN and password. Click on “generate pips” button for the currency generating platform to open.
    When it opens,You will input your E-Pin in the “Market E-PIN” space, and click on the “generate” button below it.
    This sends your Market E-PIN to the market, and it generates currency either in USD or EUR or GBP, depending on the microcode type you have.
    After sending your E-Pin to the market by clicking on the “generate” button;You Will wait for the “Market Result” (Within Few seconds)) to give you the current “Generating cost” and the “Selling cost” at the particular Market Indices your E-Pin hit the market code.
    When the “market result” (feedback) is not favorable, i. e. the “Generating cost” is higher than the “Selling cost”; click on “ignore” and abort the transaction. This will return you to the currency generating platform again. Re-input your E-PIN and repeat the same procedure, until you get a favorable “market result” (feedback) i. e. the “Generating cost” to be lower than the “Selling cost”, before you click on the “accept” button to Claim the transaction to your market account.
    Once the transaction is claimed to your market account, you can as well click on the “withdraw pips” button and withdraw the amount you have Generated to your Local Bank account in any Country of the world where you Are. DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA!
    If the “market result” (feedback) is not favorable (Generating cost is higher than the Selling cost), and you “accept” the price; your market account is going to be in a minus (-), and this will affect your next transaction. Because any profit you make next will have to cover up for the minus (-) you already have in your market account. To avoid such negative transaction;You will only “ACCEPI” the market, when the “Generating cost” is lower than the “Selling cost” (positive hand). If the market is on the negative hand (the generating cost is higher than the selling cost), always “ignore”, and re-input your E-PIN for a new market price feedback until the market gets to a positive hand All within Within Few Minutes,You “ACCEPT”it. & Have Your Profit Cash Withdraw DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

***THIS SYSTEM IS FAR,FAR & FAR BEST(Not Better) THAN FOREX or Any Money Making System Online. TASTE & SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT,You Will Not Like Doing Any of those UseLess Non-Profitable System or all Those Scam & UseLess E-Books,You Will Forget them. GUARANTEED!!!
    **For Those That Resides In Lagos & It's Environ,Im Ready To Train Just 50 Interested & Lucky Nigerians Live PRATICALLY With my Account To See Things Live & Testify to The Whole House(Forum). What you Will See Will Be Highly Amazing To You. Im Going To hold You By your Hand,Show you Everything,In short,We Are Going To Make Cool Dollars Together LIVE!!!
    THIS One-On-One Live TRAINING COST JUST N5,000.

**ALTERNATIVELY; If you Reside Outside Lagos,You Can Order for The mannual,It's Very,Very Simple & Easy. You will Finish Reading It In Less Than 10Minutes,And you can Start Immediately. Even a 10years Old Kid can do it Easily & Profitably. THE MANNUAL COST JUST N3,500
    ****FOR THE E-BOOK or ONE-ON-ONE LIVE PRATICAL TRAINING,CALL;08026810248

NOTE;YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE FOR NOT MAKING MONEY ONLINE AGAIN, DONT ALLOW YOUR PAST FAILURE EXPERIENCES TO HINDER YOU FROM TAKING A POSITIVE STEP OF PROGRESS IN LIFE. THE CHOICE IS YOURS,CHOOSE RIGHT
    h

Re: Make $50 Daily

May u & im4success eat d shit of goat for rice & drink d pee of dog for water.

olufemi (im4success)we having been watching you why are you fooling yourself,old men behaving like children,what is difficult about the trading system we have been in this business before you,since you have let it out please let them be,are you hurt now,you are not suposed to be selling it,very soon you will see it everywhere.OK

Oh yeah? How am I not sure u are not d same person as im4success or dis other guy. Everyone has hes own marketing strategy. He he he.

+ Reply