Officially Closed:

I have closed the sales of making $200 per month in 7days ebook. Can't spread it anymore.....

=================================================

Today's topic
Make $100 daily

Sometimes i wonder why people find it difficult making money.

Here one sure thing to start making money for you online. You can own an article website. Not many people does. Infact there is no Nigerian article website where you can submit your articles for publication.

I have brought your way again another tool to help you do that. You can be the first Nigerian base article website owner just like the likes of the EzineArticles, GoArticle, Amazines and the rest.

I found this script amazingly useful and I am already working on having my own nigerian article website where people will be submitting articles to and will be getting traffic to their own website free of charge.

If you want to join me to own our own nigerian base article website, buy this script and install on your website.

It is too sure that enough money will be made on this. You will make money from your adsense, from any referral program you as ads on your site and of course, your product.

Taken directly from their site
The fastest, smartest way to start and manage your content driven web site.

You can create your own article directory with our article directory script. Our Article directory script has easy to install with Installation Wizard. It has a powerful admin panel that allows you to manage your article directory.
Following are some of the features of the admin panel:

You can manage all the static pages.

It has powerful Ads and Banner Management system. You can control all your affiliate ads and Google Adsense.

It comes with 10 professional themes and you can change the site them with a click.

It comes with 200 categories and sub-categories. You can add, edit and delete the categories.

It has powerful Article Management system. You can manage live, in-review, problem and modified articles. You can also manage hot, featured and Article of the week (AOW) from admin panel.

It has powerful Author Management system. Authors have their own Author Panel where they can manage their article. Admin has a complete control over the Author Panel.

Create your very own article directory with Google Adsense income in minutes. This script is very quick and easy to install and comes with detailed installation instructions.
Check our demo to view the more features of our Article Directory Software.

To get more information about this, please make your calls to 08032344791

Be the first Naija Article Website and compete with EzineArticles.