Topic: Make $$300/day Method Revealed from CPA

Make $$300/day Method Revealed from CPA

$300/day Method Revealed

WHAT YOU NEED:

• A Facebook Account
    • A Freelancer Account
    • An Account on any CPA network

6 STEP METHOD:

1. Login to your CPA network. Browse through all of the offers with “first page submit”

short forms where you get paid per lead. The reason for this is because people are most

likely to fill out a short first page form than a long 3 page submit. These offers usually

payout between $2 to $5. Find offers that have good looking landing pages that are

trustworthy and easy to fill out. The less personal information the user has to submit the

more likely they are to fill out your offer.

2. Login to your Facebook account and create a fan page. The name of your fan page should

attract the type of people who are likely to fill out your CPA offer. This is one of the

most cost effective ways to target people on Facebook. REMEMBER: the name of your page is

what attracts your target market. Then go to Google images and select an appropriate image

for your group. Make sure to find an image that is professional looking (think stock image

quality). Save this image to your desktop. Choose the appropriate category for your page,

publish it, upload your image to the profile picture, and fill out the information on your

“Info” tab.

3. Login to your Freelancer account and post a project for someone to “add fans” to your

Facebook fan page. You’re essentially hiring a promoter or someone to do the work for you.

Your title should read something like: “I need someone to add 100,000 fans to my Facebook

page.” The description does not need to be too long, just copy your title and tell them to

PM you if they have questions. Wait about a day or two to let the bids build up before

selecting a winner. When you select the winning bidder it takes you to a screen where you

can “check” the box next to each bidders name. This is a sneaky way to hire multiple people

if you want to. Once the winning bidder has accepted your job, email them the link to your

Facebook page along with a more in depth job description.

4. Once your page reaches 10,000+ people, Facebook will make you verify that you are the

owner of the page. If you do not verify it they will block your publishing rights to the

page, making this whole process a big waste of time. Here’s how to verify: Get an account at

blogger.com. Post some BS blog entries. Use this new blogger domain as your official URL. Go

to your Facebook page and click “Edit Page.” Under “Promote Your Page” click “Promote with a

fan box” and click the Blogger icon. You will then log into your blogger account and the

Facebook fan box will be present on your blog. Now your page is verified and set to go! DO

NOT POST ANY CPA OFFERS BEFORE YOUR PAGE IS VERIFIED!

5. Now that you have more than 10k fans in your fan page and have verified it, you can start

promoting your CPA offer. You can do this by updating the status of your group or sending

out a mass message to all members. To update your status, put the text portion of your ad

into the text field and copy and the link into the link box in the tool bar below the

text field. Once your link is attached and your message is crafted, press submit. This

status update will be sent to all of your fans’ mini feeds and will be available for new

fans to see. Don’t forget to mix your CPA posts with normal posts that fit in with the flow

of your page. You want the fans to think it’s a legit page (which it is) not a spam page. Do

the same for messages.

6. Now that your page is big, create more Facebook pages and use your original page to drive

traffic to those pages. Eventually you will have a large network of Facebook pages…a network

that will eventually span more than 1 million people! You can now drive this traffic

wherever you want! Make sure your users do not become immune to your page updates. If you’re

constantly posting new updates they may get turned off. However, if one CPA offer is doing

well, keep reposting it every other day (Just remove the original update from your page

before you re-submit it). I recommend only a few NEW updates per week per page.

For more information call me on 08032344791...

Re: Make $$300/day Method Revealed from CPA

Nice post bro! I subscribe.

Re: Make $$300/day Method Revealed from CPA

Thanks Mcleo007. I must say that I am a member of 2networks and they are constantly making me huge profit But I don't use the normal method. I use my tool called CPA Business tool Kit. You too can make profit from your cpa account with ease.

+ Reply