+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: INVEST IN SILVER and GOLD now!

INVEST IN SILVER and GOLD now!

Hello friends,

i want to welcome you all to the new year, 2011. I want to believe that this year will bring better things

to all forumites.

Ok, I have been away for some time , researching on an important and fundamental investment
    information. Perhaps, you are well aware of the availability of silver and gold ? Well, what i am about to
    share with , concerning these precious metals ,is a sophisticated investment intelligence that is very rare .

Presently, the price of silver stands at $30 per ounce of silver , while Gold is $1,245 per ounce of gold.
    What is the catch , you might say ? This is the most interesting part, so keep reading.

Fiat currency is any material that government declares to be used as legal tender for financial transaction but that does not has true value by itself. Fiat currencies by design have limited shelf life, and there are numerous signs the U.S. dollar may be nearing it's end.

Most Americans are probably shocked to consider the possibility of the dollar’s decline. The dollar has been the bedrock, the coveted currency of choice anywhere in the world for our entire lives. While it’s true that global trade policies instituted following the first and second World Wars have given the dollar a privileged position, a look back in history demonstrates that all currencies are short-lived, and the dollar is long overdue for an overhaul.By now it’s obvious that all fiat currencies inevitably end, and that in our fast-moving modern era, the expected life-span of any one currency system is logically no more than three or four decades. Even the almighty U.S. dollar will come to an end one day… and the Fed’s breakneck pace of currency creation in the past several months leads me to believe its time is drawing near.

As is true of all fiat currency cycles throughout history, the end will come in one of two ways: The revaluing of the dollar in relationship to gold and silver—the U.S. Treasury will issue a determination that one dollar is now valued at X ounces of gold—thus absorbing all the excess currency in circulation. Or runaway hyperinflation escalates to a point that the dollar is virtually worthless, and the society on its own refuses to honor it, reverting to barter or, more likely, to use of “real money,” gold and silver. And because every single currency in the world is a fiat currency, the U.S. problem will not be confined by any borders. Once the U.S. dollar is weakened, the whole planet will begin to see the flaws in the fiat currency system.

All of us take comfort in the familiar, and it is scary to think of the dollar coming to such an end. But knowledge is power, and throughout history, each time one of these fiat currency cycles plays out, tremendous opportunity presents itself to those in the know.

Whenever an investor detects the beginning of one of these battles between metals and fiat, there is opportunity to accumulate great wealth in a very short period of time. The key is to take action before the masses do, because then it will be too late.

Robert Kiyosaki (author of the single best selling finance book of all time) has predicted every event that has taken place since economic downturn of 2007 …

He predicted the bursting of the housing bubble in America before the value of houses started going down. He predicted the fall of GM and Lehman brothers 2 years before they went under and also of the shares devaluation. He predicted the banks problems. He predicted the increase in gold and silver price years before they started increasing now.

Most importantly he is still saying it now that people should prepare for this rare opportunity because of the GREATEST increase in price of silver and gold that is coming and if you don’t prepare you will see the economic chaos that is about to hit. I repeat it; you can’t wait to know what is going to happen soon that will make the price of silver to jump from $21 per ounce to $936 per ounce, and gold from $1,245 per ounce to $56,000 per ounce.

You need to know how to profit from the greatest wealth transfer in history that is taking place now!

You also need to know which silver/gold to buy, where to get them and how/when to sell .

You should buy only physical silver or gold. Buy only privately minted silver or gold coins/bars/bullion. I would not fully agree that one should buy government minted coins. I will explain the reason to you. I know some gold and silver investors/experts are supporting buying government minted silver and gold, why some are only buying privately minted coins/bars/bullion. Personally what I buy now is privately minted silver. I have earlier explained why majority of us are buying silver rather than gold. Silver is scarce. Right now the availability ratio of gold to silver is 43:1 i.e. when you see 43 ounces of gold you
    will only see 1 once of silver. Before it used to be more of silver than gold i.e. 70:1, but things has changed.

Silver is presently 2.1% of the price of gold. For the past 70years the amount of silver available above ground has decreased from 10billion ounces to just 1billion ounces as at today. It has been reported that silver will be the first precious metal to go out of mining (because it will not be available underground). Now you know another reason why some of us are “crazy” about buying silver.

Ok, talking about not buying government minted coins/bullions/certificates. When you buy government minted physical gold or silver, you (the buyer) does not own the coin, instead you are just the holder of the coin. The government that issued the coin retains the 100% ownership of the coin. It is just like the
    paper currency you are holding or spending. You are not the owner. The issuing government retains the full ownership right to the paper currency.

The inherent problem in buying government minted coins is that these coins can easily be confiscated at any time the government in control sees fit. Confiscation
    like this has happed before even in US. In 1933 President Franklin Roosevelt signed the executive order for the confiscation of all government minted gold. Government cannot confiscate privately minted silver or gold because they are also use for industrial purposes. With the tenuous economic situation that exists
    now it is pointing to the fact that confiscation can happen again. If you still don’t understand what this means; unless you are the true owner of the silver or gold you hold, you may be required by executive order or law to return your silver or gold to the government in exchange for nearly worthless currency.

Thus your purpose of investing is defeated. You might be thinking that why will any government confiscate gold or silver? Anyway you should know by now that when the price of silver is super high e.g.
    $900 per ounce and gold $50, 000 per ounce, you will be far wealthy/richer than those that have paper/fiat currency in their hands or banks. In fact some individuals will be richer than some countries. Since government can only confiscate what belongs to them, it is your government minted coins they will confiscate just like before.

They can’t stop industrialization (privately minted silver and gold). By that time silver and gold will be in high demand and you can be sure nobody will want to buy silver or gold that is being confiscated by government. Privately minted silver and gold have other use e.g. industrial use and they are not own by government but 100% own by you (the buyer). You need to buy physical silver or gold and keep them by yourself. When it is time to sell, you can sell to buyers/dealers/dealing company.

Now, if you are serious about investing in these precious metals (silver & gold ), you will be taking advantage of the greatest wealth transfer in history that will make you extremely rich. This is not an Exaggeration. It is a fact.

So, how much will it cost you to get full details about all that i have said here ? With a token of

N6,500 you will have this peculiar investment intelligence in you lap. I will proceed immediately to give you

access to 4 (four ) reputable firms that have been in this business for more than 20 years!

You will be highly thankful for starting the year, 2011 on a good note.

Request for payment details via sms to 08034686716.

Cheers

Re: INVEST IN SILVER and GOLD now!

hello there,

you still have a chance of making it big this year if you are bold enough to take action now.

Do not procrastinate .......

+ Reply