+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I never believed but Ardyss International is REAL! Extra income into my life...

I never believed but Ardyss International is REAL! Extra income into my life...

Ardyss International is a US based company in the business of making body reshaping garments and all. Ardyss International launched a new marketing strategy to make their products accessible to end users in all parts of the world. Africa especially Nigeria has made this strategy a success because of the high demand of the products by ladies/women especially here in Nigeria.

Now the ardyss marketing strategy is to use Active Distributors from any part of the world in selling their products. This is where I fit in and you can also be a part of it if you need an extra income.

I will share my secret. The first secret is hardwork and good people relationship.

How I Started: I joined the company in July 2010 by subscribing to Ardyss Power Pack Starting Program. For their power pack, I paid $400 (about N60,000) to register and buy about 4 body magics (Body Magic is one of Ardyss body reshaping garments). The $400 includes shipping the 4 garments to Lagos. Immediately I received the 4 garments, I was able to sell them off at N25,000 each though i heard some persons in abuja are selling at N30k and 35k. I sold off the 4 garments in just a week and made N100,000. That was the first time I said "Ardyss is not bad afterall" because i ve recovered my capital.

I was so happy that I shared with some friends and got 4 of them to enroll. "One of them had to borrow from me to raise her capital. After all what are friends for and when I also know she will sell and give me back my money." The good thing was how much Ardyss wired into my GTB Domiciliary Account for my efforts.

Let me analyse what I received in my 1st month:

1. For my 4 friends I enrolled, I got $80 x 4 = $320 (Ardyss pays $80 on each person you enroll)

2. For all the items my friends purchased to start, ardyss paid me 10%. My friends all bought 4 body magics from ardyss for $336. (My 4 friends purchases were $1344). Ardyss paid me $134.40

3. Because I met my active target for that month, Ardyss paid me my active compensation bonus of $50.

For that month, I checked my GTB account and I received $484.40 because the bank charge was $20. I could not believe I earned an extra income of N40,000 from sales and $484.40 from Ardyss. Subsequent months, I ve received $842 and for this month, my target is to make $2,600. God's grace everything is working out fine.

There are still other ways of making money including 100% match bonus. I will teach you all those later on. Wonder what the body magic does that women don't joke with it. Here are the functions:

- You can Lose 2 Sizes Instantly with no surgery, no diet, no pills and giving you an instant hour glass figure.
    - It Flattens your tummy
    - Removes side rolls(also called love handles).
    - Slims your thighs
    - Corrects your Posture
    - Lifts your breast and buttocks.

Now you can see why ladies don't joke with it. Join me and lets make this money together. Its my duty to make you succeed in this. So be open minded and ask any questions. If you have more questions and want to attend any of my free showcases. Just get in touch. So busy on weekdays so we can only arrange to meet on weekends at my residence in parkview estate, Ikoyi. My contact details:

Mobile: 07038743848
    Email: [email protected]
    BB Pin: 20C91448
    Web: www(dot)ardysslife(dot)com/iokereke

Pls use any of my details above to get in touch for quicker responses. Start from any State of the country you are in. I ll find a way to communicate to you and have your products sent to you. Just call to clarify those questions you have.

Re: I never believed but Ardyss International is REAL! Extra income into my life...

are focused. Nice responses and good forum you have;

Re: I never believed but Ardyss International is REAL! Extra income into my life...

Keep calling in, sms, BBM, email, great way to keep one busy earning more..

For interested individuals that would want to enroll or buy a reshaping garment, I have a free seminar/workshop coming up at Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos on Saturday, October 2, 2010. Call for your free invite access and full details. Cheers!

Be a part of this month's enrollment and find out how much money you can make. For those of you that have indicated interest for tomorrow's showcase, I will send out the free invite access today. If you still want to be there and learn more, you can still call in. Its going to be in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi. My contact details are above. Cheers!

+ Reply