+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED PARTNERSHIP IN FOREX TRADING TO MAKE SUCCESS

I NEED PARTNERSHIP IN FOREX TRADING TO MAKE SUCCESS

good day Sir/Madam !!!
    my name is collins,i have been involved in forex trading since 2007 till date.i have lost all the cash i made from the initial employment i had before i was downsized,infact i lost so much that i can't even afford to feed my family and was also badly indebt,but am still on thesame line.A friend of mine,Although he is not into forex trading,he is into something else online and he ‘s very good when it comes to online businesses,last week I met him at a church programe I went to,so he told me about a forex trader who had similar experience as I have,but he’s on bucks now,he said there’s a company in the UK that he gets his trading signals from which he pays $300 as monthly subscription.I have done some research on my own,I can now get it from there too but am short of funds.$300 is a small fund which I can raise if every thing was normal as it used to with me initially,but at present I can’t,so i want traders to partner with me in in raising the funds so I can subscribe,at least for the first month and we’re all going to use the forecast together for this month.i will forward the forex signal details I get from the company to every person that partners with me for this month through he or her email address,so you can even test it for yourself and contact me if you still which to partner with me in subscribing for it again.Ok that’s enough talk,$300/40=$7.5 approx.($8.00),or #46,500/40=#1162.5 approx.(#1200.00),so each partner is expected to contribute ($8.00 OR #1200.00).
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God bless you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "THANKS".

Best regards,
    Collins
    My Private No:08051766691
    My Email: [email protected]

Re: I NEED PARTNERSHIP IN FOREX TRADING TO MAKE SUCCESS

yes bro,you are right,i have lost more than words can say,i got these info from non forex trader,as in a friend who is into hacking,so the service of these company offering these signal is highly effective,thanks 4 replying to my post,and also for the advise,but let's join hands in doing this and make progress after a long period of stagnation in the business.

Dear,
    I am interested.
    Best regards,
    Christian

@stancy2009 am interested in the patnership.Its just that am new to forex and u will hav to show me steps in starting up and also interpreting the subscibed signal or are u looking for traders only?
    thanks,my email is [email protected]

GOOD DAY ALL,
    ALL NEW AND EXISTING FOREX TRADERS THAT WANTS TO PARTNER WITH ME SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA THIS EMAIL:[email protected].

THANKS TO ALL THAT REPLIED TO THESE POST,
    Collins

never buy a system in proxy , never set beyond ur self an unrealistic target then success is on the way.

thanks
    [email protected]
    www.tridentfx.blog s p o t. c o m

Thanks and god bless you all.

+ Reply