I will go straight to the point. I am a paid member of a freelance group. I bid for jobs and I want to start bidding for some IT related jobs.

I need the services of someone experienced in Java, PHP programming, and can design and modify Magento and OsCommerce and shopping carts. You must also be able to work on Joomla websites, and of course have a very good knowledge of HTML. You will be working on all manner of web design jobs.

I will prefer to work with corpers or someone who is just out of the university. If you are done with NYSC and you are free, you can also apply.

You must have access to a laptop and internet facility on demand. This is because I can ask you to check your emails for job specifications at any time of the day.

Understand that the people who bring these jobs pay in US dollars. I recently made $200 just setting up a Google Adwords account for a guy in Chile. A typical programming joh can pay up o $1000 and more. That is how lucrative this can get.

I am not going to ask you to pay me anything to register. The process is simple. I get the jobs, I sublet it to you to work on, and pay you accordingly. For any $1,000 job, I can pay you $400. Presently, I have a pending proposal from a company willing to pay $600 to integrate a particular script on their website. Any programmer who works on this project for me will be paid $200.

You get paid when the project owners pay up, which is usually on delivery of the job. I make money from this system, but I am overwhelmed with work because I am alone and I really need some assistance, as delay in getting a project fulfilled will get me some bad PR (these guys are foreigners and do not joke).

If you know you can do this, then send me an email to [email protected].

I do not need a CV, and I won't do any interviews. I will select you based on a single test I will send. You do the test and I will see your work and make a decision immediately. I don't believe in paper qualifications for this sort of work; I believe in practical stuff.

The job is not location dependent, as most of our communication will be online. I am personally too busy and will not supervise anyone. So if you are selected, do a good job and you will get paid.

Send the emails as from now. I will be taking only 2 people. If you qualify, we will start work instantly. Send to [email protected].

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL AND PHONE NO FOR CONTACT.