+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I have met & worked with dem before. Dcd is the safest place to multiply your money

I have met & worked with dem before. Dcd is the safest place to multiply your money

Please note that i am not sharing this information for any gain/bonus or reward. So please ignore it if you like. After trying many investment programs, i was introduced to DOUBLECENTDONORS.COM where people voluntarily donate their spare money and receive donation of double too after 15 days. I reluctantly did it on 13th January and was surprised when i was paired and paid on 29th January. Check my screenshots. I just received help through my second account too yesterday.You can select any of 5k,10,20k,40k,80k,160k,320k,640k or 1.2m as convenient for you. No referral or looking for peole before you can be paid. If you are still afraid and wish to do it, try it 5k and see. You will receive 10k after 15 days. No delays.

Who am I? Am sure you are wondering. I am Mr Ajayi. A civil defence officer serving in Osogbo, Osun state. Online investment and money making is part of my life and i love making people comfortable. That is how i was raised and trained. If you reside around the state, feel free to come meet me and hold me responsible for whatever happens to you money. My Office is at Oke Ayepe, along Ilesha Road, Osogbo. I can boldly do this because i know that the persons behind the program are trustworthy and available. Call, text or whatsapp me on 08036858959 or come meet me personally.

To register, go to doublecentdonors.com/register.
    Happy rendering help for help.

screenshot_2017-01-29-23-28-22.jpgscreenshot_2017-01-30-00-49-12.jpg

Re: I have met & worked with dem before. Dcd is the safest place to multiply your mon

screenshot-2.jpgthis is the second alert from my second account

+ Reply