Affiliate Marketing has become a buzzword for countless bloggers crowding out the already over-saturated, often regurgitated “Make Money Online” niche. Nothing wrong about making money online with affiliate marketing but there is something wrong with all the self-proclaimed gurus who claim anybody can be successful at affiliate marketing. This simply isn’t true.
Think about this… If somebody said you could become a famous actor/actress by buying an e-book, would you believe it? What if they told you that you could learn brain surgery from an e-book? Would you buy it? Affiliate marketing may not require as much skill as performing a lobotomy but there are fundamental skills required to achieve success in any field. Unlike brain surgery, affiliate marketing is not taught in universities, there is no collective intelligence pool and you are on your own competing against unknown adversaries.
If that’s not enough to scare you away from the challenge, here are 4 more reasons to quit affiliate marketing before you start…
Affiliate Marketing is highly competitive - One thing to remember when venturing into affiliate marketing is that you will be competing against other marketers. This business is about selling and salespeople can be ruthless when gunning for a commission. Every time you tap into a successful niche, be prepared for somebody else to step in and rain on your parade by copying what you are doing. Whatever you do, don’t lose site of your goals over competing with another affiliate for sales. The trick in this industry is to always keep moving while staying one step ahead of the competition.
Affiliate Marketing is hard work - Many times I ask myself why am I doing this when I know I could go back to a comfortable job as a Network Engineer. I’ve never had a bad experience at a day job and my position always guaranteed me a modicum of respect, however, I believed I was sacrificing my freedom for a 9-5. Now that I’m past the point of no return with my affiliate marketing career, I find that I’m working longer hours, feeling more frustration and losing a lot of sleep over my choice. Would I turn back? Not me. I have perseverance and a hard work ethic which makes me a sucker to finishing what I started or die trying.
Nobody will teach or guide you - If you think all those “Make Money Online” blog gurus who post articles detailing all the money they’ve made in a month are telling you the truth, guess again. 70% of affiliate marketers who are blogging about it are only a hair’s breath away from losing their shirts, 20% are nothing more than con-artists and the other 10% are just stealing content from the other 90%. Most of them are inflating claims because they assume most people are ignorant sheep who envy shiny happy mistruths. You have to take everything you read with a grain of salt and my greatest recommendation to you, if you’re serious is to learn for yourself the old fashioned way, by trial and error.
The industry is flooded with cheats - Unfortunately, where there’s money or potential to earn money, there are cheat, liars, thieves and con-artists. It’s not just black hat marketers you have to worry about, sometimes it’s the affiliate networks and programs themselves. Nothing is more frustrating than finding out that your affiliate network is scrubbing leads or stealing your commissions. This is why it’s important to partner with the most honest networks in the industry from the start, regardless of higher or faster payouts from less established affiliate networks.
If you’re still not ready to think twice about playing the affiliate marketing game, you just might have the right stuff to actually make a go of it. Just remember that you will be struggling to make ends meet until you hit a breakthrough and even after that, success is often difficult to repeat. Affiliate marketing is not for the faint of heart or for quitters.
If you can’t handle pressure and you’re hesitant to take risks, you might be better suited for that 9-5 where you can leave responsibilities behind when you clock out. If you’re a glutton for punishment, bull-headed and can’t back down from a challenge, like constant change and can survive on a steady diet of uncertainty, affiliate marketing just might be for you.
I hope,I have scared you,cheer up,you can make it Online even before the year runs out.
I have a FREE GIFT for you Nigerians .
There are a lot of guys out there, broke, unemployed and seeking
for legitimate means of earning money on the internet. I know this because I have been in that
kind of situation before. That is the reason I vowed that I will do all within my power to see
that I empower at least 1000 Nigerians by showing them honest means of making money on the net, so sit back and digest this information as it will definitely set you on the track of internet wealth. The reason for this report/guide is not to make you super rich but to get you fired up, because once you test your first online dollar you will truly know that making money online is real and you will not quit easily. I know how I feel the day I received my first check from CLICKBANK, I literally feel on top of the world and ever since I have not looked back. Online money making is real and many are earning full time income working online, just like me I do no other thing aside internet marketing and I am earning more than many bankers. Enough of this intro, let’s get into the main thing. I will be showing you how to be making at least $20 daily working from the comfort of your home, this does not require investment of any kind all that is required are a computer with internet connection. $20 daily may not be much but I know there are many guys out there that $20 daily will be a kind of a lifeline to them. $20 daily equates $560 monthly, so don’t assume it is a peanut as such. Ok, I will be showing you site where you will be doing 45 to 50 minutes work, and this site is legitimate. The good thing is that you can be paid through Liberty Reserve or Alert Pay. You can make money today and withdraw your money same day, I suggest you do that as that will motivate you the more.
Just send me a mail titled: I want the info.
Emeka Chris
[email protected]

?