+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to write Loan Application Letter/Sponsorship Letter And where to submit it.

How to write Loan Application Letter/Sponsorship Letter And where to submit it.

A loan application letter is written to apply for a loan in bank or a financial institution. This application is written to get the money you require for business use, personal use, building a house or buying a car. This sort of letter is used to give reason for the loan and the plan of utilizing it.

This sort of application helps to project your needs and how after getting a loan that requirements can be satisfied.

The letter has to be short and concise. All the details have to be clearly mentioned in the letter. The letter has to be addressed to the authority that will be sanctioning your loan.

Victor Joshua
    10 Port Road GRA ,
    Port Harcourt,
    Rivers State
    (234) 803806-4771

Kenneth Anderson
    Manager- Credit Division
    GTB Bank
    29 South End Street,
    Port Harcourt,
    Rivers States
    (234) 803358-7407

Dear Mr. Kenneth:
    As per our telephonic conversation, I am writing an application for the loan that I propose to take from your bank. I have been a loyal customer of your bank for last four years. I am planning to buy an apartment and I require a home loan from your bank. I have gone through terms and conditions for the home loan. I accept them all.

I require loan of N 200,000 from your bank. This amount will help me in buying as well as furnishing my apartment. I f you can sanction the loan, I will be obliged and will be in a position of buying the apartment that I have chosen.

With your financial assistance, I can build my own home. I will be paying all the installments on time. I have a good credit history, so getting a loan will not be a problem as there are no issues of debts. I am enclosing photocopies of my salary slips, international passport, house agreement and plan of the apartment with this letter for your perusal.

If you have any queries, you can contact me on phone at (234) 803806-4771 or email me at [email protected]. I am waiting for a positive reply which will help me in fulfilling my wish of owning an apartment.

Yours sincerely
    Victor Joshua

Note: the names, amount, reason for requesting the loan and address can be changed to suit your own.

if you need help email [email protected]

Re: How to write Loan Application Letter/Sponsorship Letter And where to submit it.

Sponsorship letters are written with proper understanding of business writing and letter drafting. These types of letters are frequently written in business life for inviting organizations and associations for participating or contributing their financial support to the campaigns.

A well practiced professional campaigner can write perfect sponsorship letter for any situation. Business events, programs, advertisements and campaigns require sponsorship from many organizations.

Business programs and events can be educational campaigns, sports event, charity shows, seminars, annual function or meeting. Sometimes, an individual needs sponsorship for personal causes like participating in competition or applying for academic courses.

Receiving sponsorship from someone is a difficult task and it is very important for the success of the event. Hence, you must know the proper style and format of writing a sponsorship letter.

• When you are writing business sponsorship letter to an organization, you must follow formal tone throughout the letter. This will show your perfect professionalism and business etiquettes.

• If you are writing a sponsorship letter to a relative or your family friend, the letter can be written in personal tone. This type of writing makes the reader delighted while reading the letter.

• A perfect format of letter should be followed while writing business letters. Sponsorship letters must contain the specific and detailed information about the sponsorship, the campaign, the expected amount for sponsorship and the advantage of organizing the campaign.

• Mention the purpose for requesting sponsorship directly. Provide detailed information about where and how you will utilize the amount collected through the campaigns.

• You should also mention how the sponsors will get benefit by contributing for the success of the event. Generally, the organizers of the fundraising programs advertise the sponsor organizations and companies during the campaign. These advertisement strategies include inviting the sponsor to the event, displaying banner of the company or delivering a speech in the honor of sponsors.

• Most of the successful campaigners send their sponsorship letters in typed format or in computer print. If you are sending a handwritten letter, it should be written on good quality paper and the handwriting should be legible.

• Attach a sponsorship form to the letter, and mention the details of form submission.

• At the end of the body paragraphs, you must justify your efforts and you can serve best to the purpose of campaign.

• You can also provide your contact information and invite the sponsors to call if they want additional information about the campaign.

if you need help email [email protected]

+ Reply