+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: How to start up a Business with little capital

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital

start with what you have and be sure to monitor your progress .you can contact me on [email protected] to give you more info for almost the price of free.

me too was having the problem of decision, untill i made up my mind to start with the first idea that comes into my mind. there is something i want everybody to understand,every idea has the capability to generate income it all depends on your approach towards it. the most important thing is NEVER kill your dreams and ideas they are your road map to wealth.there no bussines that does involve capital.the best way for you to attain your first capital start up is to do any job that comes across your way without shyness.so my good friend wake from your slumber

You must have a good knowledge of what u would want to invest in and also your target end users. With commitment and determination one will succeed
    The Joy of the lord is my strenght

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital-as low as $7

Dear Future Businessman,
    Your question is very complex. When you want to ask a question, you need to narrow it down a little bit.

What type of business you want to do? online or offline.
    My advice for you in short, you can start a profitable business with a token money, $7. But you need to be very serious about what you want to do. This is not a scam. Start buying E-books with Resale Rights Label. Then you are good to go. Both online and offline publisher secrets.If you need free report, send your email to [email protected] for details.
    The integrity [email protected]

Hello Buddy,
    Let me give you a few tips, and from there we can engage in further discussion, if my contribution makes any sense to you.

• think of your greatest strength - both in terms of nature and career
    • think of greatest weakness

In order not to waste my expensive man hour and intellectual property, I will stop at this stage, then continue when I get your response.

In your response, state the answers to the above very clearly

Regards,
    Olusegun
    “Nobody is superior, nobody is inferior, but nobody is equal either. People are simply unique, incomparable. You are YOU. I am I.” –Osho

it is very very possible to start business with little or no capital both online and offline. with my little experience in business consultancy and TV business ministry, i have seen kt happen and i am a living witness but sometimes its difficult to convince anybody about it. thats why you are always the pilot of your life. i believed it and that took to where i am today. you must be wiling to make some sacrifices especially with your time and the little money you have that can not jump start you.
    for example, i have just #5,000 and i intend to start a specific business, i would prefer to invest that money in information and knowing much about the business that saving the money to start the business in future (common sense).

my advice(what i did and still do):
    research online businesses that requires no capital to start like transcription, tele comutting, blogging, affiliate marketing, etc. i receive cheques from such businesses without even spending any money.

use the money you make from there to star some offline business like fish farming, buying and selling accessories invoque, etc

invest some of the money into online fixed deposits programs (the genuine ones).
    i could go on and on but it might get you confused.

you can reach me at [email protected] for more info and about my materials that could be of benefit to you.
    i wish you success in this path.
    http://www.chamotservices..com

Tips To Online Business

Internet marketing has formats like name your price, find the best price and auctions or e-bay for most their products, aside from that some products can be downloaded such as software, e-books, videos and more. If you cannot make those products to sell online, you must enter niche market that can give you the opportunity to provide products and services to profitable markets through affiliate marketing. To be assured of online business, a person must have a good planning in advance to be a successful online marketer. Search and brace oneself for a good system and process so that later in your business, you can see yourself also exceed. If you are to proceed to affiliate marketing, practice creating real partnership and joint ventures. Talking about joint venture, get to know different strategies on how to land powerful in it effortlessly with getting skyrocket profits. Online business is not really easy money, there are many down instances, you must know how to overpower yourself when you failed once to keep your business running. Get to know also the secret of those experts in online business with the way they made their choices for decisions.

can anybody supply cocoa shell.a guy contacted me from india.let me know the price per metric tone.thanks
    wasiu musa
    +2348054815428

Its So Simple! GroundFloor; World Wide Operations; Life Changing
    Product; 80% Pay Out; Zero Investment to Get Started; You Are Paid To
    Use Your Very Own Product! No Brainer. Visit the website below and watch the video for more infor
    www.teamfamonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by vingoze
    Its So Simple! GroundFloor; World Wide Operations; Life Changing
    Product; 80% Pay Out; Zero Investment to Get Started; You Are Paid To
    Use Your Very Own Product! No Brainer. Visit the website below and watch the video for more infor
    www.teamfamonline.com
    If you dont have time to watch teh video simply look at the word document to get a summary of the information.
    See you at the top

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello don,

My name is Marc austine and i am a trainer on Business and enterpreneur , i wish to help you out because i like to see people succeed .May i know , have you a business name registered ? that is the first thing i think you should do , second do you have enough capital to start the business you have in mind , if not i have an idea that could raise some money for you and i am not joking .Then ,have you drawn out your plan,if not i have a manual i can send to you to use to draw out your plan .

you can reach me on the following number 07033717744 if you require to talk to me or on my email [email protected]

i hope this is not coming late? but as the sayi goes better late than never. i came across a business where u need as little as N15,000 to start with limitless earning potential. i know it sounds unbelievable becos that was how ifelt when i heard aboutit too. i know i have not gotten to my desired earning level but i am growing.
    this is not a get rich quick scheme so i beg u to pls remove it fro ur mind. it is a bubsiness opportunity where u can earn as much as u want through hard and smart work.
    Taiwo

The amount of money you want to start a business with is not the issue but the level of commitment, determination and clossness to God that you put into it. Think wise.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast