+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: How to start up a Business with little capital

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital

HOW N1500 CAN TURN N765000 IN 6-9 MONTH OR LESS

Below is the email sent to me:
    ”How to Turn N1500 into 150000 in 30 Days with Fastecash

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW HOW MUCH MONEY CAME FLOODING INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, I turned $10 into $34,706 within the first 30 days of operating the business plan that I am about to reveal to you. If you decide to take action on the following instructions, I will GUARANTEE that you will enjoy a similar return!

The only things you will need are:
    - An email address.
    - An FASTECASH ACCOUNT with only N1500 deposited in it. (It's free to sign up for FASTECASH)
    - And just 15 to 30 minutes of your time. (The more time you put into it, the more you'll see in return)
    This program takes just half an hour to set up .After that, there is absolutely no work whatsoever to do on your part. You have absolutely NOTHING to lose, and there is NO LIMIT to the amount of income you can generate from this one single business program.
    Let's get started, just follow the instructions exactly as set out below and then prepare you for a HUGE influx of cash over the next 30 days! Here's what you need to do. . .

REQUIREMENTS:
    #1) an email address
    #2) an FASTECASH account (free to open)

Now follow the steps: 1-5
    STEP 1 - Setting up your FREE FASTECASH ACCOUNT(If you already have an account, just move on to Step 2) It's extremely safe and very easy to set up a FREE FASTECASH account! To create your new free FASTECASH account, simply Click or Copy and this to the address bar /register_new.php?cid=sylvagiva - FASTECASH is used by thousands of companies.

STEP #2 - After creating your free FASTECASH account, you'll need to fund it with N1500 and the only way to do this is through a RESELLER service which will charge you a little percentage for this service. There are many RESELLERS to choose from ON THE SITE. Once you have chosen the RESELLER service you wish to use for funding your FASTECASH account, the RESELLER will provide you
    with the PIN you need to proceed with the LOADING YOUR ACCOUNT.

How do I fund my account?

You can fund your FasteCash account in two ways;

A. Funding with Recharge Pincode

B. Funding through bank

How do I fund my account with Recharge Pincode?

Recharge Pincode is like a recharge card but, in this case, it’s a voucher that you purchase from an authorized reseller which has a pin and a code number which is used to fund your FasteCash account. Click here to see our authorized resellers

Follow these steps to fund your account using the Recharge Pincode:

Purchase Recharge Pincode from any of our authorized resellers.

1. Login into your FasteCash account

2. Move your mouse to “My Account” menu link at the left side of the account.

3. Click on “Recharge Account” on the pop out sub menu link.

4. Enter the Code# and Pin# on the recharge voucher into the Code# and Pin# text boxes on the Recharge Account Form respectively, then click on the Recharge button on the form.

Your account will automatically be recharged with the value on the voucher if the process is successful.

What happens if the process is not successful?

The system will show you invalid code# or invalid pin# as the case may be; this shows that an error has occurred somewhere. At this juncture, what you have to do is, check where the error occurred and make corrections after which you would click on the Recharge button to submit.

How do I fund my account through bank?

You can also fund your FasteCash by making deposit into our bank accounts. You can get our banks account details by logging into your FasteCash account. You will find it at the home page of your account. After making your deposit, you must login into your account and send us a deposit notification.

Follow the process below to send your deposit notification;

1. Login into your account and move your mouse to Transaction menu link at the left side of the account. Click on Deposit Notification on the pop out sub menu link.

2. Fill the deposit notification form by entering the details of your deposit and click on notify to send your message to FasteCash otherwise, click on reset to make correction(s)

3. As soon as you click “notify” a pop out page will appear asking if you are sure you want to receive SMS notification once your FasteCash account is funded, click “Ok” otherwise, click “Cancel” The notification enables us to get your payment details which will help us to confirm from the bank and make us respond to your request on time.

Note: Your account will be charged #5.00 for the SMS service. .

How can I withdraw money from my Fastecash Account?

You can withdraw money from FasteCash through the following process;

• Login into your FasteCash account

• Move your mouse to Transaction menu link at the left side of the account page, click on Withdraw Money on the pop out sub menu link.

• Specify the amount you wish to withdraw into the amount input box of the Money withdrawal form.

• Choose Withdraw to my Bank Account for the method of withdrawal.

• When this is done, click on Proceed? Button to go to the Withdrawal Review page otherwise, click Reset to make a correction on the form and then click Proceed?

• If the process is successful, click on withdraw to send us a notification of the withdrawal.

t. The money in your fastecash account can be received through the bank details you provide when open the fastecash account. I use fastecash for getting a VISA credit card for some of my online transactions. You can open a free fastecash account here to get started; simply Click or Copy and this to the address bar
    /register_new.php?cid=sylvagiva
    STEP #3 - Sending FASTECASH Money "It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to receive. Now all you have to do is send N500 by way of FASTECASH to each of the THREE FASTECASH accounts listed below. After setting up your free FASTECASH account, confirming or verifying it AND putting (ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA) N1500 into your fastecash Account, use the Account tab on fastecash to send N500 to each of the Account on the List below. ***Make sure the Memo i.e. the subject of the payment says... *PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST* *** (this keeps the program 100% legal.. so please don't forget!) send N500 by way of fastecash to each of the three fastecash accounts listed below.

#1). sylvagiva
    #2). Megabulk

#3). Synator
    Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service! A Business... An account List Service Business.
    STEP #4 - Adding your fastecash Account username or e-mail: After you send your three N500 payments, it's your turn to add your fastecash account to the list! Delete the #2 Account username off the list that you see above and move #3 Account number up, then add YOUR fastecash account username as #3 on the list, Remember your account username becomes #3. ** MAKE SURE THE username or e-mail YOU SUPPLY IS EXACTLY AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR fastecash ACCOUNT .**

STEP #5 - Copy Message To 200 Newsgroups, Message Boards, etc ... or you can start sending this letter to as many e-mails you encounter.
    The Pure Joy of Receiving fastecash Money!
    You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 200 newsgroups, message boards, etc. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups in NIGERIA an over a million in the world).
    All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! In this situation your job is to let as many people see this letter as possible. So they will make you, me and themselves rich!!!! You can even start posting the moment your account is confirmed. Payments will still appear in your fastecash account immediately even while you sleep.

HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS
    Step #1) you do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your CURSOR at the beginning of this letter and drag your CURSOR to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into your computer's temporary memory.

Step #2) Open a blank 'Notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'Edit' menu select ''. This will a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your fastecash account to the list. Or copy to a Word Document and add your fastecash account

Step #3) Save your new Word or Notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to.

Step #4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups, on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, online communities, etc. EXAMPLE: go to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com - then search with subjects like - millionaire message board or money making message board or opportunity message board or money making discussions or business bulletin board or money making forum etc. You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click them one by one then you will find the option to post a new message. Also search for social forums

Step #5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting "Select All" then go to the message board and '' from the 'Edit' menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll thru the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one!
    ☻Congratulations! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
    REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS AND/OR MESSAGE BOARDS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE !! BUT YOU HAVE TO TRY TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
    That's it! You will begin receiving money within days!
    Explanation of why it works so well:
    The thing to remember is, thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $10?? And see if it really works?? I think so! People have said, what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money? So what are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work. This really isn't another one of those crazy scams! As long as people FOLLOW THROUGH with sending out $10, it works! Thank you for reading this letter. Now give yourself the opportunity to try it out, there is really nothing to lose.
    With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones,

$$$$$ REMEMBER, IT IS 100% LEGAL! DON'T PASS THIS UP

NB: Just follow the steps above and your there. Also note that you must give in order for you to receive. That is the law of Success

SEE YOU ON TOP

BEST REGARDS

GIVE ME TIPS

WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS CAN N50,000 START WITH A MINIMUM PROFIT OF AROUND N6,000/MONTH.

E-MAIL ME : [email protected]
    MY WEBISTES: www.signedloans.com
    www.signedforex.com

Thanks for these ideas. I can now heave a sigh of relieve.

mail your request to me and I will send back to you my e-book on 30 cheapest method to raise capital for your business

Starting up a biz is not as easy as some people are saying. Especially in the area of management and customer service. It's pretty herculean.

The best bet therefore is to start an affiliate program where everything is taken away from you. The Company does everything from product creation to tracking, customer service, sales, shipment to payment of commisions. All what is required of you is to continue to share the benefits of the product/service to people and earn commissions.

Send me your email for detail information to [email protected]
    http:///yalxjch

there are many buisnesses you can start with as low as 10,000 naira. i started mine with 5000 naira in 2006 and today i am comfortable atleast with my own house and a car. iam beleiving god will help me to move higher.

send a mail to [email protected] for me to send a step by step guide on 15 buisnesses you can start now withlittle or no capital.

www.forexandoil.com

www.forexandoil.com/freesoft

Throw more lite on dat pls,must we email u?

Hi,
    With a small start up capital, I will introduce you to one of the world's most reliable shopping mole. You can start importing cellphones, laptops and other electronic gadgets right to your door step in Nigeria at discount price and sell and make good money like am doing at the moment. Call me on: 08036527721 or email me at [email protected]
    Stephen Adetolu, a seasoned and accomplished online marketer.

it depends on how much capital we are talking about here..... if you mean less than 50k, here are some that i can think of:
    1. GSM card retail
    2. home-baked confectionary
    3. book retailing etc.
    lots of luck!!!!!!!!!!!

BTO

Thanks for all this informations about starting a small bussiness .

I want to assure you that you can start your own biz with the little capital you have, than waiting for a hugecapital,is just that people do not know which of the strategy to use.
    http://www.epaywebshop.com

house i need ur advice, i want to start a poultry business though i have a land to start with but i will like an agriculturist to advice me on the risk involve before embarkin on it u can mail me on [email protected] for a profesional advice thanks

Really good idea to start my own business. Thanks for this.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast