+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: How to start up a Business with little capital

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital

I saw a book written by a Nigerian in Amazon which sells like fire, this book can help you learn how to start a new business and make it successful, the name of the book is "Goodbye Unemployment. You can visit http://naijabizexpress.com to learn more.

I saw a book written by a Nigerian in Amazon which sells like fire, this book can help you learn how to start a new business and make it successful, the name of the book is "Goodbye Unemployment. You can visit http://naijabizexpress.blospot.com to learn more.

I saw a book written by a Nigerian in Amazon which sells like fire, this book can help you learn how to start a new business and make it successful, the name of the book is "Goodbye Unemployment. You can visit http://naijabizexpress..com to learn more.

Earn over $500 daily guaranteed. Invest in a reputable company and earn guaranteed income. i was paid again today. Join now and become rich Guaranteed http://perfectinvestfund.com//?ref=tayo1982

I have been away for a while, due to the loss of money with liberty reserve, I have just been paid, by this reliable comany that guarantee returns of my investment, you can invest with Perfect money or Ego Pay and get up to 80% of investment capital every month guaranteed

http://perfectinvestfund.com/?ref=tayo1982

See payment proof below...

The amount of 8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Date: 01:44 06.12.13. Batch: 43055886.

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1541845->U1751266. Date: 23:19 15.12.13. Batch: 43818184.

How I Made Over $90 Everyday Online .
    Yes. I Trade Binary and That How i Make My Money.You Too Can Do It.

My Techniques are Easy and real. But to be real I charge a little amount for the software.
    1. I Have a Trading Software that Generate Signal For Me.
    2. I Have The World Most Wanted Trading E-book that will Guide You.
    3. This Trading Software Have A Manual and it Very Easy to Use.
    You Don't Believe Me Check My Prove at www.wealthsmash.com/binary
    and let me assure you this software generate me signal and it will generate you too.
    Call Me 08161103322

And also discover from this. The Complete tips on how to start making gains from importation, you don't really need to be a computer proffessional before you start making it. And I can also Guarantee you 3 things. The First thing is that you can start with minimum of N12,000. Secondly: The instantImportation E-book will gaurd you and show you were to import this things at a very cheap rate e.g like jewellries, both male and female fashion designers, shoes, bags, Accessories, electronics and a lot more. Thirdly: I can also tell you that its 100% guarantee. For more enquires visit www.easyimportationtips.com

you can visit Lurd Investment network Nigeria.website..www.livn.webs.com....... they will aways help you with a little capital you have to start up a business.

Yvonne P Mazzulo - National Makeup Examiner - Makeup Examiner

Makeup ExaminerYvonne P MazzuloYvonne a.k.a The Makeup Examiner is a beauty junkie who, amongst her educational credentials, has a diploma in cosmetology. Readers will experience news about the hottest trends, best beauty products, and beauty tips from Yvonne’s interactions with the world’s most renowned cosmetic industry leaders and innovators. Whether prestige or mass, glam or natural, Yvonne’s philosophy for makeup is to enhance your natural beauty, not cover it up. For business inquiries or questions email Yvonne [email protected]. Check out The Makeup Examiner on Facebookand Twitter.ypmazzYvonne P MazzuloYvonne P MazzuloMakeup http://www.gr16.com/
    cheap nike shoes

Man power capacity programme on electrical power systems.

ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEMS
    Do you know why telecommunication mast power systems run without an operator? Have you ever wondered how it switches from Generator to NEPA and back to Generator when there is power failure? The synchronization is operated by a change over system called ATS (Automatic Transfer System)

Notwithstanding, this system has been model to suit any generator that has a key starter, therefore this system can also be used by BANKS, HOTELS,HOSPITALS,CHURCHES,MOSQUES,INDUSTRIES,GOVER NMENT OFFICES AND EVEN LIVING HOUSES ( DOMESTIC USE) E.T.C

This system helps to automatically switch your power supply from generator to NEPA and turn off your generating set when power is restored and switch on your generator when power goes off. Saving you the stress of going out in the middle of the night to turn on or turn off your generator when power goes off and on and also help you save your fuel for most people who run their generators till dawn and may not notice that power was restored while they were sleeping.

It is safe, easy to use, durable, highly economical (no maintenance cost) and last long.

However, this wonderful innovation can also serve as a mean of income for graduates in the field of engineering or technically inclined individuals. It is on this note that we are organizing a FREE one day capacity building in the areas of building and installation of ATS, INVERTERS AND ELECTRICAL PIPING AND WIRING OF BUILDINGS.
    Take advantage of this opportunity to also build yourself for that dream job you have always wanted or become your own boss. This program comes up 27th of September, 2014 @ 26/28 karimu laka st. Egbeda, off Egbeda bus-stop by 10 am prompt.

Don’t be left out, there are limited seats, send NAME, SEX AND LOCATION to 08183130584 to book a seat for free. Please no flashing, no African time.

This initiative is powered by: AGLOW STAR GLOBAL LIMITED, for employed, unemployed graduates and undergraduates, business men and women.

JOIN US AS WE WILL TAKE YOU BY THE HAND AND SHOW HOW TO BUILD, INSTALL AND MARKET ATS AND INVERTERS. COME AND SEE THINGS FOR YOURSELF, THEY SAY NO VENTURE NO SUCCESS.

START MAKING MONEY WITH JUST #1000

Have you been looking for ways to Earn money Online in NIGERIA doing part time or Full Time Tasks? if The Answer is YES!, Then Your Search Ends Right Here! It doesn\'t matter whether you are a student, Undergraduate, youth copper, graduate, unemployed, businessman, housewife etc As long you can read and Understand the contents of this Page, you Are Good to Start. NairaLoad is a referral based Programme, Our Programme Brings members to this community and they make money as they do, We are not MLM, we are Not Ponzi, and we are not \"GET RICH Quick!\" scheme. Making Money Online In Nigeria with our program is easy and very legitimate. Voted No 1 program by our happy members. Nairaload is Affiliated to Scodan International Ltd registered with the federal republic of Nigeria with the registration Number RC 706459. This Programme is created to eliminate Internet business scams and to provide easy and cost effective ways to earn money online simply by networking and clicking adverts. The process to start making money online in Nigeria with us is easy You just have to register then get your account approved by making a one time payment of N1000. After you got approved you can copy your referrer link and start inviting others to join through your link. Once they join you\'ll earn N500 from each approved member. You must be informed that the people you refer needs to get approved before you earn, we will pay youN500 from each approval fee they pay. Our minimum payment cashout isN3000, that means anytime your NairaLoad earning balance accumulated to N3000 you can simply click on withdraw earnings and we will send your earnings to your Bank account. Also, make sure you fill in a correct bank account detail so as to get your earnings credited when due. However, if you do not have a bank account here in Nigeria we can arrange other means to pay you. Just get in touch with our quick response customer representatives. We have our brand to protect, there is only one programe and that is NairaLoad, we make earning money online easy with onlyN1000. We are creating avalanches of opportunity to earn with us and every day we think, implement and create a sustaining opportunity to make money online in Nigeria Quickly Signup register then login and click on the link Approve Account to see how to pay your approval fee.
    How do i become a member to this wonderful Program?
    To become a member of this amazing Naira rain splash programme, you need to register,get your account Approved with One Thousand Naira(N500x2=N1000) Onetime fee and start Earning by referring others through your referral link. You Can Also Describe our System as An Investment Programme where you Grow your Investment Simply By Inviting Others. We have made this programme in a way that you must get back your N1000 Investment(Approval) fee and more in less than 1 week of joining this programme, either by referring just 6 persons, benefiting from our weekly Cash Giveaway and so much more. There is never a loss with NairaLoad. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through direct bank deposit. The minimum payout is N3000. Earnings Example From Friends You Refer »You refer 30 Approved Members per day = N15,000 »Your daily earnings = N15,000 »Your weekly earnings = N105,000 »Your monthly earnings =N450,000 The above example is based only on 30 Approved. What if you had more referrals? Click on the link to join http://nairaload.com/index.php?ref=segtom

NO NEED OF SEMINAL LEARN HOW TO START PRINTING RECHARGE CARD FROM YOUR HOUSE
    Who else want to start recharge card/voucher printing business? but still find it difficult to start the business.
    This is golden opportunity for you all, start recharge card/voucher printing business with us now and begin to make endless cash for life, remember this business is open for everybody, it's legal and real.
    After you have gotten our materials we will link you up with our dealer that sells cheapest in Nigeria now to guarantee your financial success because there is much gain in recharge card/voucher printing business now.
    WHAT YOU NEED TO START THIS MONEY SPINNING BUSINESS.
    1. Computer
    2. Printer
    3. Papers
    4. Sofware
    5. E-mail address
    6. Internet connection
    7. Start up capital
    COMPUTER
    It can be any computer laptop, desktop, notebook etc. i always advice people to start this business using computer method and is not compulsory that you must own computer before you start, you can start with any computer even in a cyber cafe, business centre or any computer in your office, home etc.
    PRINTER
    You need printer to start this business which can be laser jet, deskjet (coloured or black and white) You don't need to own printer before you can start because you can start in any business centre but having your own printer is additional advantage.
    PAPERS
    Papers are compulsory, because for you to start this business you need to print this pins in paper which can be A3 or A4 before you can sale out the vouchers out.
    SOFTWARE
    Software is compulsory, for you to print and sale this voucher you need a sofware because the dealer will send you the pin number you paid for in encrypt form where the pin will be coded with the serial number it is the work of the software to separate the pin from the serial number and for you to understand the pin and print them out, if you get our material we will give you two softwares you can start with immediately.
    E-MAIL AND INTERNET CONNECTIONS
    E-mail and internet is considered compulsory if you are ing your pins from dealer that is far from you example you live in Abuja and want to from dealer in Lagos that means you need e-mail where they can send you the encrypt pins after you have paid for it and you will need internet to open your e-mail inbox.
    But now we have compile all dealers contacts in Nigeria that means you can from the dealer in your state any where you are in Nigeria their is a dealer or dealers around you which you can work direct to their office and pay and collect the encrypt pins numbers and go to your office or home and print them out with your computer.
    START UP CAPITAL
    Start up capital is compulsory, for you to go into this business you need money which you will use to for the pins from the dealers which you can start with as low as N5,000 or N10,000 or above, remember the higher the money you put the higher the gains you will expect.
    * You can make Between N10,000 to N50,000 if you start in small scale.
    * You can make Between N50,000 to N250,000 if you start in medium scale.
    * You can make Between N250,000 to N1,000,0000 or above if you start in large scale.
    THE CHOICE IS LEFT FOR YOU DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU HAVE.
    the ebook goes for #2000
    for more information call this no.07030929561

Hello,

Do you have a dream, passion, idea or interest burning within you? Do you have the dream of owning a world class biz? Do you have a great business idea and don't have the funds to carry it out? Do you want to become a world class Entrepreneur?

The solution is here! Goldmine resource center is here with a vision of empowering a minimum of 1million Nigerians financially to enable them achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. Goldmine Resource Center (GRC) will help you raise enough capital to start any business of your choice. This is made possible through the My business and I, Entrepreneurial mentoring trainings and the fund cooperative programmes.

There is no more excuse. Take advantage of this great biz opportunity.

For more information and details on the programs and how to become a member kindly call me on 08092001661, BB Pin 73ED90FC

+ Reply
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast