+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: How to start up a Business with little capital

Quote Originally Posted by gordons4life View Post
    great news,

grab your copy of "ideas to wealth" (an ebook on 800 businesses in nig.) for just n1,000 and get 2 ebooks free. To order pay n1,000 to

firstbank acc name uhebagwi godwin, acc no 1913010175425. After

payment text ur name, teller no, email & phone no. To 08074642126.

Ur ebooks will be sent to ur email. See you on top!
    grab ur copy now now u hav an opportunity to succeed

Re: How to start up a Business with little capital

Here's a good resource to get you started: Nigerian Business and News
    PHELIM

Do you need loans to start a business, buy a car, go on vacation, make your dream purchases e.t.c.? Visit smbizloan.com for complete details.

Hi,
    I don't need loan for starting a business,but I have to start a business in Canada in low budget.Would you help me in this case,Can you suggest me some useful business tips for that?I will be very thankful to you.

Any suggestions or advice are welcome.

emigrating to canada

Actually everything depends on business. For many internet related businesses investment is not necessary, or very small amount of money can necessary (for example some money to pay for hosting). But there are some important things if you want to achieve your goals:
    1) Motivated team. I mean very motivated and experience is not so important. It can be your friends or people you can trust. Somebody who wants to have own business and who are willing to invest some their free time for it. If you are thinking about web related business- you need to find somebody with programming experience. From my experience I know, that it is possible to find even very good programmer who will work for profit sharing, not for fixed salary.
    2) Persistence. You will not earn millions in a day. So you must be prepared to work hardly for ~6 months or even 1 year till the moment you will start to get profit. Don't trust those "earn 70 000 USD in one day" businesses. If you will start normal serious business - you will have to invest a lot of time. But the good thing is that perhaps you will REALLY earn something.
    3) Motivation to learn. You must be prepared to learn new thing. And you will have to do it fast.
    4) Understanding, that you must help to others if you want others to provide help for you. If you expect that somebody will give you free advertising or free advice or any other free support - first of all do it yourself. Don't be selfish. Help for other startups and you will get help to your business also.

I want to encourage you guys- everything is possible even if you have only 10 $ in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by De Don View Post
    Pls I need you advice to start my my own business with a little capital
    Knowledge is the difference between the poor and the rich. I stumbled on this job and ever since then, I’ve always been smiling to the bank on a regular basis. If you are reading this; I guarantee that good fortune has come to you. Feel FREE

Contact me: Nikki
    Phone: 08138628244
    E-mail: [email protected]

Why some people lose in online business is just because lack of understanding of how thing work. HYIP is the best profititable and legitimate way of making money online. HYIP can multiply your capital within one month. Why some loose money with hyip is inability to follow simple instruction. When you know the method you will make money.

HYIP 100% MONEY MAKING

Please read and know further from here

with determination, devotion & dedication you can thrive in any biz coupled with your little capital. Best of luck friends!!!

goto this site u will learn more........http:// tinyur . Com / 66mpkck u will b glad u did......
    Quote Originally Posted by nzeadi View Post
    Hello House members, to start a small business, you need to
    1. Carry out a market survey.
    2. Know the type of business you will be very good at and that will yield a good profit.
    3. Get a good business location.
    4. Source for fund. It can be through personal savings, borrowing from friends or relatives or through
    contributions etc.
    5. Be positive and God will uplift you.

Have a nice day.
    Cheers!

PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS/DISTRIBUTING

Start up your Own personal business today with a small capital and earn better
    daily,By printing/production and Distribution of Glo,Mtn,Airtel,Visa Recharge cards
    either with the use of our voucher serial software/edification manuals Or direct purchase
    of vouchers for distribution to retailers/whole sale'rs.

MATERIALS FOR PRINTING WITH SOFTWARE

1. Email address (Compulsory)
    2. Printer (Not Compulsory)
    3. Internet Connection (Not Compulsory)
    4. A4 Papers (Compulsory)
    5. Bulk pins (Compulsory)
    6. Computers/PC (Not Compulsory)

Note: Our price for Glo Mtn Airtel Visa Recharge cards in their speculative
    denomination are cheap and affordable. you can now become a SUB-DEALER by
    printing vouchers from your home/office.

Contact us via below E-mail Or Tel for details in Starting up. All FAQ's / Enquirers
    please establish contact via below email and mobile contact.

Mr. Williams (Dealer)
    Snecou Group Limited
    Tel: 08134810969 / Fax: 092341151
    Email: [email protected]

PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS/DISTRIBUTING

Start up your Own personal business today with a small capital and earn better
    daily,By printing/production and Distribution of Glo,Mtn,Airtel,Visa Recharge cards
    either with the use of our voucher serial software/edification manuals Or direct purchase
    of vouchers for distribution to retailers/whole sale'rs.

MATERIALS FOR PRINTING WITH SOFTWARE

1. Email address (Compulsory)
    2. Printer (Not Compulsory)
    3. Internet Connection (Not Compulsory)
    4. A4 Papers (Compulsory)
    5. Bulk pins (Compulsory)
    6. Computers/PC (Not Compulsory)

Note: Our price for Glo Mtn Airtel Visa Recharge cards in their speculative
    denomination are cheap and affordable. you can now become a SUB-DEALER by
    printing vouchers from your home/office.

Contact us via below E-mail Or Tel for details in Starting up. All FAQ's / Enquirers
    please establish contact via below email and mobile contact.

Mr. Williams (Dealer)
    Snecou Group Limited
    Tel: 08134810969 / Fax: 092341151
    Email: [email protected]

De don this could be the opportunity you are looking fro,give it a shot!
    Bon Voyage 1000
    global home business opportunity is an exciting membership based in travel. Whether it is exotic travel, orbudget travel,this truly fascinating easy home business opportunity has peaked the interest of home based entrepreneurs across the globe.

The compensation plan, based on a 2×2 matrix (follow-me) is part of a rewards system that is quite lucrative when you share with others. So why would you want to be a member of BonVoyage1000? What are some of the attractive features of this membership?
    1. You can get the most AMAZING deals on budget travel or exotic travel throughout the world. Condo deals and hotel discounts can save you HUNDREDS.. or even THOUSANDS of dollars when you book your vacation.
    2. There is no monthly membership fee in BonVoyage1000.com. You pay one time for your membership, and this is it! There are no monthly fees, and members truly love this!
    3. You can earn lucrative income and leadership rewards of $1000 per cycle bonus. You can earn this OVER AND OVER AGAIN..as you build a large organization. A 2×2 matrix compensation plan is one of the most rewarding matrix opportunity compensation plans ever built.
    4. You can run your BV1000 business from your computer at home. You can earn internet income by doing this, sharing with people across the globe.
    5. The company ownership and leadership is stable, and the company runs like a well-oiled machine. The company pays commissions ON-TIME.. and has a stellar reputation.
    Overall.. this company is doing a great job at keeping members happy and excited.. and putting money in their pocket.
    To learn more about this truly rewarding (I am a living witness) and life changing opportunity, please click the link below and view both the product and opportunity webinar.

Please contact me with any questions you may have on [email protected]

Lot of ideas has been shared already but non has given a new business idea that can make you real money withing the shortest possible time.

I have been researching some new and reliable businesses that anyone can start and earn real money from. To see some of the features businesses that you can start with little or no money visit Quick expert Reviews and see which is best for you.

If you want to join the hottest money making network marketing business in the world today CLICK HERE now and watch a free video that shows you how. Nigerian are earning real Dollars/Naira whichever you prefer to be paid.

Good luck to you all.

see you at the top.

+ Reply
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast