What is AdSense for domains?

AdSense for domains is one the hot and reigning internet business all over the world now.
It allows publishers with undeveloped domains to help users by providing relevant information including ads, links and search results.

How To Set Up Adsense For Domain Parking For FREE Using Co.Cc?

I have decided to give out this information free for the members of this forum
and how you can get started immediately.

So lets get started right away.

Step 1: Visit co.cc official site and create an account with them. it is FOC [Free of Charge]

Step 2: search and register an available domain name you wish to. it is also FOC.
You can only register an available domain on their platform.

Warning: Make sure you register a high paying keyword for a domain name. That's the only
way you can earn BIG on Adsense for domain business. I CAN HELP YOU ON THIS.
[IN CHOOSING A HIGH PAYING KEYWORDS FOR YOU]

Step 3: After you have successful registered a domain name . it is time to set it up. which you must do within
48hrs of registering the name. unless your domain name will be disable.
To set up click set up and follow the instructions.

Step 4: Now it is time to set up the domain name with google for adsense parking.
i will believe you have google adsense account now which you can create at adsense .com
if you dont have.

Login into your account and click " AdSense Setup" and click "AdSense for Domains"
then click " Add new domains" and type the domian url you have just created on co .cc
then select ' english as language' and click add domain. That's it.

Step 5: Come back to you co .cc account any use the codes you generated on google to complete the set up.
Though it needs for technical work here but If you find it diffcult to do, I CAN HELP YOU OUT DO
CONFIGURE IT. After that woooo you are done. Though the adsense for domain url will be on pending
but dont worry it will active or approved with 24-48hrs [If ONLY you did it as it ought to be done]

Step 6: Now that your adsense for domain url is up and runing. It is to time to start PROMOTING
your site using the QUICK TRAFFIC GENERATING METHOD, and start getting your huge checks from google.
Remember Without QUICK TRAFFIC GENERATING METHOD forget about adsense for domain business.

I CAN BE A HELP IN THIS AREA TO YOU ALSO.

Finally, i believe with this information i shared with you here you can set up your own adsense for domain
sites without spending a dime using co .cc.

BUT if you find it difficult to do, set up, configure & quick traffic system or you think you can't be able to follow these processes. I CAN BE A HELP TO YOU HERE. I WILL DO THE WORK FOR YOU WHILE YOU HAVE YOUR PEACE WITH JUST A PEANUT COST. But that will be ONLY for 5 people here because of my time.

So if you are interested send me email at : [email protected]

Thanx for your time.

Cheers, E-solver