Hurry Now & Start Earning $78-$70 Daily Here In 9ja From Your Home, Work, School, Cyber-Cafe, Its completely Real And Legitimate.

If you check well, you will find out that the most successful personalities in the world did not make their money only based on thier jobs, they started from somewhere, grew better heights and did good investments.. you can start yours today with this..
People are making it secretly but only few knows the way.
**bookmark this page and report if this don't deliver well or different from what is here**

Am bringing this live to you today so dont miss it..

I swear to God Even many pays are not compared to money made from this,

Take this chance now to get the software used to earn $78 daily using liberty reserve{LR} software and you would be smiling to your bank daily/weekly

**HOW IT WORKS
It is a software programme by a software prog. And have been programmed work as a contributor and donator from lr users,
it would be given to you to install. Following manuals of how to use, screenshots

REQUIREMENTS:
*INTERNET CONNECTION
*LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT
For new users you can create your own account from liberty reserve website.

*PERSONAL BANK A/C
After installation all you have to do is log in if you are already a customer,after that click on 'Daily Donations' and you will see members line up and then click 'Extract' > 'All Members' enter code 234. Then Wait For Extraction To Take Place(30-32MINS.) After that, your money ($78 or $70) will reflect on the right buttom.

** HOW TO CLAIM **
Your Payment is made through epaynigeria or e-naira,epaymonster or others which help send your money directly to your bank a/c.

****FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS****

FAQ 1: how long does it last?
Answer: It does not expire or needs update it is permanent and very easy to use.

FAQ 2: Is it really legitimate?
Answer: Yes, it is 100% legitimate and genuine

FAQ 3: How long does it takes to extract?
Answer: It takes an exact 25minutes or more added 5minutes to extract and the $78 dollar may be $70 dollar sometimes and everyday.

FAQ 4: Can't somebody use it on a different computer and different LR A/C?
Answer: No, it has a key attached to the setup that makes it private and work for you only.

FAQ 5: How is it sent to me?
Answer: Through email or You Will Be given a link to download it(SIZE IS 4.2MB)
More on w w w . p r i d e o f n a i j a . c om
Or call 08161802981 i might tolerate sms if you dont have airtime and call you back. But please no beeps/flash

NOTE : THE $78 IS CONTRIBUTED BY USERS/MEMBERS (THOUSANDS AND COUNTING) USING LIBERTY RESERVE IN NIGERIA AND AS IN DONATION
TO OTHERS SO ALL OTHER MEMBERS ARE AWARE WHICH MAKES IT 100% LEGITIMATE
TO GET THE SOFTWARE, GO NOW TO

or click here ( http://lru.it/aIiGw )
Email: info@ p r i d e o f n a i j a . c o m
Phone Numbers: 08161802981

For residents in Kaduna, you can visit my Office
Address; 19, Rabah Road,Malali, Kaduna.
Please Ensure you notify me on phone before you visit.

If people never tried, they would never know its for real. try yours now and get financial freedom.
Remember it has its own keys for operation so it gets out of stock, so call now and get yours, Goodluck...
Information Is Power, Make Sure You Overcome Your Doubts And Change Your Story.