+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to make cool cash with minimal stress from rabbit rearing

How to make cool cash with minimal stress from rabbit rearing

HOW TO MAKE COOL CASH WITH MINIMAL STRESS FROM RABBIT REARING.

Rabbit farming is a Cool Business we have really looked down on in Nigeria, it is not really appreciated yet it gives prospects on earning cool cash.
    Rabbits are very prolific animals, they reproduce very fast. Their pregnancy is 30-32 days and can give birth to the range if 4-10 kits.
    THE ANALYSIS
    If you have 4 females and 1 male, when they produce at maturity let's say average of 7 kits that's 4*7= 28 kits
    After 6 weeks u separate them from their mothers. When they are 2 months u sell them off @ average price of 2000 earning #56,000.
    You mate their mothers again and they produce after a month again. By doing this the mothers can produce like 4-5 times a year and you can expand to get more.
    FEEDING
    Rabbit are fed with leaves and concentrates. It is called pellets or you can feed the normal chicken feed if not available. A bag of concentrate cost #3000-#3800. The bag can feed the 5 rabbits for 2 months. That's #1,900 per month. Rabbits feeds on residues of carrot, cabbage, watermelon too, so those are no cost.
    LATEST RESEARCH
    Latest research work shows that rabbit meat is the most nutritious meat available to man. Very rich in protein and low in fat. Good for diabetic and hypertensive patients and can be eaten by any age category, and religion.
    The truth is that waht some of us eat as bush meats/games at Restaurants are Rabbit Meats.They are now been used as assorted meats in restaurants, hotels. They can be packaged frozen, roasted or grilled.
    Let me also let you know that a matured rabbit for slaughtering or breeding costs Between #5000- #8000.
    Rabbits do not make noise, very quiet animals, Odourless unlike Chicken and Pigs and easy to handle. This is what I do so I just felt I should share dis with you as my spirit leads, I know it is for someone this morning.
    You can reach me one 08068265049. That's my WhatsApp number too. I will train, guide and Supply you your needed rabbit Breeds. Thanks
    You can also follow my Facebook page@https://www.facebook.com/Helenbimsrabbitsfarm/#
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rabbit-farming-rabbit-rearing-how-make-money-nigeria.jpg  

+ Reply